Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potally_Tissed)
    You're shown a list of available room types and you choose the one you want. Unless the room type you want is unavailable then you don't need to state a preference of any sort.

A few minutes, but the site might be slow with a lot of people using it.
    Ok thank you. (Very quick response ).

ReputationRep:
    You're shown a list of available room types and you choose the one you want. Unless the room type you want is unavailable then you don't need to state a preference of any sort.

A few minutes, but the site might be slow with a lot of people using it.
    Do you know if all the rooms in bill mo are refurbished?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stasiaxx)
    Do you know if all the rooms in bill mo are refurbished?
    The website says it was last done in 2007 so it should be in a pretty good condition. Don't know if anything's been done more recently than that.

(Original post by Phobia27)
    QFA
    ^ He'll know.

ReputationRep:
    The website says it was last done in 2007 so it should be in a pretty good condition. Don't know if anything's been done more recently than that.

^ He'll know.
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Some of the rooms in Bill Mo were refurbished for 2010, but they should all be in good condition as they were all refurbished within the last few years

ReputationRep:
    omg its not letting me login. :L It says u have no application for this year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apo1324)
    omg its not letting me login. :L It says u have no application for this year.
    mines saying exactly the same thing.....

ReputationRep:
    c'mon I logged in dead on 8:30 :L.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hsp12)
    mines saying exactly the same thing.....
    Well thank god it's not just me xD

ReputationRep:
    c'mon I logged in dead on 8:30 :L.
    i logged in at 8:32 just to be sure, but still didnt work. andd ive tried 4 different browsers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hsp12)
    i logged in at 8:32 just to be sure, but still didnt work. andd ive tried 4 different browsers
    lol I was thinking maybe I logged in earlier than 8:30 due to my laptop time being wrong and hence this error.

ReputationRep:
    mines doing the same thing but i'm sure i logged in after 8:30

ReputationRep:
    Mine logs in but it just tells me my name, date of birth and student ID, no other options.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonnerz)
    Mine logs in but it just tells me my name, date of birth and student ID, no other options.
    Yup, that's what I've got... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Ok ppl just been on the phone to student accomodation and there is an error at their end. The lady told me to look out for new announcements confirming when we will be able to successfully login. Also at this time she told me I have to close all my browsers and open a new one.

ReputationRep:
    Ok ppl just been on the phone to student accomodation and there is an error at their end. The lady told me to look out for new announcements confirming when we will be able to successfully login. Also at this time she told me I have to close all my browsers and open a new one.
    damn....was hoping to be able to go back to sleep

ReputationRep:
    There is a new time of 9am if any one didn't get the urgent email sent by student accomodation.

ReputationRep:
    There is a new time of 9am if any one didn't get the urgent email sent by student accomodation.
    Sweet, thanks for that! Not had an email ¬¬

ReputationRep:
    It's working now.

ReputationRep:
    sorted. robert bakewell

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 22, 2014

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.