Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moleymann)
    Bill Mo too! knew what I wanted then swooped in a clicked:cool:
    Congrats!!! hope i see you there, need to get back to work now exam monday :/

ReputationRep:
    How on earth have you guys got mostly what you wanted, i was in the 8:30 group (moved to 9) and logged in at 9 and there were only 4 catered halls left so i had to do that preference thing

ReputationRep:
    Well done to all Bill Mo'ers again :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stasiaxx)
    Yay, standard bill mo. My eyes have never worked so fast.
    (Original post by Moleymann)
    Bill Mo too! knew what I wanted then swooped in and clicked:cool:
    Did you guys log on DEAD on nine or slightly after?
    And once you'd logged on did it just have a list of halls etc...
    I'm getting really nervous now about not getting any of the ones I want lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachel_Leah)
    Haven't you applied yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Félix_x)
    Haven't you applied yet?
    It's not just today for applications, it's split over three or four days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachel_Leah)
    its best to log on like a minute or two after just in case your time is a bi faster than lboro because it wont reload so you have to wait 15 min for your session to end, alternatively, you could just open up the link in a new browser after about 20/30 seconds

ReputationRep:
    If you find you cannot relog in if you log in too early I would just restart the computer... that is what I did I logged in a few mins too early :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polka_dott)
    If you find you cannot relog in if you log in too early I would just restart the computer... that is what I did I logged in a few mins too early :p:
    I'd try a different web browser first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apo1324)
    I got a standard room at William Morris. :L Not my first choice but there we go, I'm disappointed. What are the "shared bathrooms like"? I would have liked an ensuite personally.
    Shared bathrooms aren't as bad as people think! I survived a year sharing 3 toilets and 3 showers with 13 other lads, never any queues and they were always cleaned regularly. Plus, think of all the money you're saving and not, quite literally, flushing down a toilet. Ensuites are a nice luxury, but you can spend that money on much more important things!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thomasp)
    Shared bathrooms aren't as bad as people think! I survived a year sharing 3 toilets and 3 showers with 13 other lads, never any queues and they were always cleaned regularly. Plus, think of all the money you're saving and not, quite literally, flushing down a toilet. Ensuites are a nice luxury, but you can spend that money on much more important things!
    Couldn't agree more. I lived in one of the blocks of 21 sharing 3 showers, 4 toilets and a bath for two years! It was fine. Audrey keep our toilets and showers sparkling all year too.

ReputationRep:
    crap crap crap!
    I wanted Robert Bakewell, saw it, then when I pressed continue it said it wasn't available anymore. So then I went for Bill Mo, and got it. But then I realised how far it was from everything so I rejected it and now it says I have rejected their offer and won't let me apply for accomodation! OMG what do I do?????

ReputationRep:
    Bill Mo standard sorted!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trey-Cii3)
    crap crap crap!
    I wanted Robert Bakewell, saw it, then when I pressed continue it said it wasn't available anymore. So then I went for Bill Mo, and got it. But then I realised how far it was from everything so I rejected it and now it says I have rejected their offer and won't let me apply for accomodation! OMG what do I do?????
    Maybe try giving them a ring, hope you get it sorted out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xnatalie01x)
    Bill Mo standard sorted!
    Congrats on getting bill mo was is standard or en suite?

ReputationRep:
    I have a firmed my offer from Loughborough and have reserved a room in Elvyn, anyone else done the same?

ReputationRep:
    Ive firmed Loughborough and I'm planning to reserve a room there tomorrow though xD Hope it's not too full.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whistle)
    Maybe try giving them a ring, hope you get it sorted out!
    Yup I just called! And I now have a room in The Holt! It's very expensive, but it's nice and I'm an idiot for rejected Bill Mo! But I'm just happy to have accomodation!

Btw, does anyone know anything about The Holt??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babyinks)
    Congrats on getting bill mo was is standard or en suite?
    standard

Have you done yours?

ReputationRep:
    Hope theres some Bill Mo left.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 22, 2014
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.