Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Back to the start. Nooooooo

ReputationRep:
    Timed out as well... brb crying for ever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fakebakeamy)
    Yay got Elvyn! If anyone is stuck on stage 5, don't panic! I was stuck there for about 40 minutes so I rang the accommodation centre. Apparently if you've got to stage 5 then you already have your room reserved, as that stage is just accepting terms and conditions, which you have 8 days to do.
    FUUUUUUUUCK!
    My webpage expired!
    I was on stage five and just accepting my contract! I'm safe right!?

ReputationRep:
    Service unavailable = system crash

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lotta!)
    Back to the start. Nooooooo
    (Original post by Inf_Amy)
    I am crying. It's not even letting me log back in.
    (Original post by Spectrum~)
    Timed out as well... brb crying for ever
    My webpage just expired! :cry:

ReputationRep:
    I just phoned up and they said they have restarted the system. Thank god my room has been reserved though, if you were up to step 4 you can log in another time and just accept the contract!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gibob)
    I just phoned up and they said they have restarted the system. Thank god my room has been reserved though, if you were up to step 4 you can log in another time and just accept the contract!
    I was on stage 5, I really hope this is true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colour Me Pretty)
    FUUUUUUUUCK!
    My webpage expired!
    I was on stage five and just accepting my contract! I'm safe right!?
    You should be! If you got to stage five, and you clicked accept but the page didn't seem to load I would say you are - that's what happened to me. If you're unsure, just ring the accommodation centre, I just spoke to a very helpful man who cleared it all up in a matter of seconds.

ReputationRep:
    I was on stage 5, I really hope this is true.
    no it is don't worry! I just phoned up and gave my ucas number and he told me the room that ive reserved etc. So I'm guessing you will be even more fine than me

ReputationRep:
    You should be! If you got to stage five, and you clicked accept but the page didn't seem to load I would say you are - that's what happened to me. If you're unsure, just ring the accommodation centre, I just spoke to a very helpful man who cleared it all up in a matter of seconds.
    I was JUST accepting my contract.
    I might ring up and sob down the phone.

ReputationRep:
    My webpage just expired! :cry:

(Original post by gibob)
    Thanks for the info, funny how it crashed today if it had been working fine yesterday

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhhh, been on this since 9am exactly, on the same page for over an hour and now it's all crashed!! Haven't been this stressed since my driving test!! Service unavailable is the worst page ever, haha

ReputationRep:
    I was JUST accepting my contract.
    I might ring up and sob down the phone.
    I'm pretty sure you're safe then. By the time you get to stage 5 you already have a room reserved for you. The man told me to just log back in at the weekend to accept the terms because it will have all died down.

ReputationRep:
    it won't let me book now. when i log in all it says is my name, date of birth and student ID nothing else.

ReputationRep:
    I've managed to log back in but the button to apply for accomodation is gone...I might ring them up in a minute

ReputationRep:
    Ok I've logged in but there are no buttons for starting an application...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spectrum~)
    I've managed to log back in but the button to apply for accomodation is gone...I might ring them up in a minute
    The same thing has happened to me and I can't get through to them.

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure you're safe then. By the time you get to stage 5 you already have a room reserved for you. The man told me to just log back in at the weekend to accept the terms because it will have all died down.
    Yeah, it might be a good idea. I'm at the point where I don't care anymore! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inf_Amy)
    The same thing has happened to me and I can't get through to them.
    Damn, I guess everyone is ringing..I refreshed and it says service unavailable again

If anyone looks at this thread when choosing accommodation next year they'll find like 4/5 pages of our troubles haha

ReputationRep:
    Probably being super thick but does anyone have the Accommodation Centre Phone Number?!

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 22, 2014

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.