Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else panicking that they won't get accommodation? I'm also scared that the only things left will be what I can't afford.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmaRose12345)
    Probably being super thick but does anyone have the Accommodation Centre Phone Number?!
    Student Accommodation Centre

. 01509 222258/53 - General
    . 0844 709 2000 - Adviceline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r05hni)
    Student Accommodation Centre

. 01509 222258/53 - General
    . 0844 709 2000 - Adviceline
    Thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spectrum~)
    Damn, I guess everyone is ringing..I refreshed and it says service unavailable again

If anyone looks at this thread when choosing accommodation next year they'll find like 4/5 pages of our troubles haha
    If anyone gets through and finds out what to do in the case of no apply button/service unavailable - please post!

ReputationRep:
    Ah my whole page just crashed I think I'm going to go insane!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gibob)
    what the hellll i was just on step four and its gone back to login :O
    omg!! same!! but they put me back to the accomodation home page!! im trying to click the login button but it says SERVICE UNAVAILABLE!!!!! WTH!??!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inf_Amy)
    Anyone else panicking that they won't get accommodation? I'm also scared that the only things left will be what I can't afford.
    Yeah I wanted the Holt so I'm hoping it's still there as its not so popular... but at the moment anything would do just so long as I have somewhere to live!

ReputationRep:
    The service is unavailable! Oh dear lord... Has anyone been successful in booking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jolly25)
    Ah my whole page just crashed I think I'm going to go insane!!
    (Original post by jrsantosb)
    omg!! same!! but they put me back to the accomodation home page!! im trying to click the login button but it says SERVICE UNAVAILABLE!!!!! WTH!??!?!?!
    Come join the club haha... good job I've got no plans for the rest of the day :L

ReputationRep:
    On of my friends has just been on the phone to the accommodation centre because her application completely crashed, and they told her that it should be working again from 10:30..

ReputationRep:
    still service unavailable :'(

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I just received an e mail from them saying they'll be up again from 10.30 but I just tried again and the service is still unavailable. I didn't think this would be that stressful :/

ReputationRep:
    Oh man, I thought this would be a 10-15 minute process, reserve a room and then it's a load off your mind but this is just insane! They said it would be available again at 10.30 but it still says service unavailable for me! Scary, scary stuff!

ReputationRep:
    I was on step 5 of William Morris and then I got service unavailable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethanyglowe)
    I was on step 5 of William Morris and then I got service unavailable
    Step 3 of William Morris when it logged me out. I'd been waiting about 45 minutes!

ReputationRep:
    I was an hour on William Morris Step 5! I first tried at 9.10 and they told me there was no more rooms, then I tried again and somehow got one? So stressful!

ReputationRep:
    I've been on this since 9am and I still haven't even started my application...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmaRose12345)
    Oh man, I thought this would be a 10-15 minute process, reserve a room and then it's a load off your mind but this is just insane! They said it would be available again at 10.30 but it still says service unavailable for me! Scary, scary stuff!
    Takes about a couple of mins when it works and you flick through all the Steps and T&C.

ReputationRep:
    Might just log off and go have a cry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethanyglowe)
    I was an hour on William Morris Step 5! I first tried at 9.10 and they told me there was no more rooms, then I tried again and somehow got one? So stressful!
    Same as me, apparantly if you get to step 5 your room is reserved though.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 22, 2014
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.