Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Thu, 02 Jun 2011 14:40:00 BST
    The online application system will REOPEN AT 3:00 PM TODAY. If you have not yet registered, please take the opportunity to register prior to 3:00 pm.

We have identified problems where people have logged into the system via multiple devices. In order to minimise the risk of further problems, please only log onto the system once.

We will be monitoring the activity and hope that the problems have now been resolved. We can only apologise again for any inconvenience caused.

ReputationRep:
    The online application system will REOPEN AT 3:00 PM TODAY. If you have not yet registered, please take the opportunity to register prior to 3:00 pm.

We have identified problems where people have logged into the system via multiple devices. In order to minimise the risk of further problems, please only log onto the system once.

We will be monitoring the activity and hope that the problems have now been resolved. We can only apologise again for any inconvenience caused.
    There you go.

:rofl:

Oops.

ReputationRep:
    woohoo!! FINALLY

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha reopening for application at 3. That means I've been sat here for 6 hours. I haven't actually moved...FML

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmaRose12345)
    Hahaha reopening for application at 3. That means I've been sat here for 6 hours. I haven't actually moved...FML
    I've literally moved once. What a waste of a day.

ReputationRep:
    I phoned up and the lady said no places are completely gone! With a chuckle at my naivety!

ReputationRep:
    3 o'clock...BRING IT

ReputationRep:
    funny how they kept giving us times for their updates making us waste an entire day -__-

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else get logged in successfully and then there is NO BUTTON to even create the application? Theres just my name, D.O.B and I.D number... I have only seen the amazing button once and then my internet broke! I bet there will still be no button at 3!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tama)
    Does anyone else get logged in successfully and then there is NO BUTTON to even create the application? Theres just my name, D.O.B and I.D number... I have only seen the amazing button once and then my internet broke! I bet there will still be no button at 3!
    Yeah that happened to me and a few others earlier, after my session timed out, but I'm feeling optimistic this time~

ReputationRep:
    I'm scared to log in in case it doesn't work LOL

ReputationRep:
    no button?

ReputationRep:
    no create application?!

ReputationRep:
    just details ((

ReputationRep:
    This is BS!!!

ReputationRep:
    *smacks head*
    Now they're gonna say 'website will be reopened at 4' haha

ReputationRep:
    good luck guys. it'll be me suffering tomorrow. =/ hopefully they'll sort it out by then

ReputationRep:
    i called them, the lady said to give a few 5 minutes and itll be up O.o

ReputationRep:
    Mine says 'you are currently completing an application' and has gone to step 1... fingers crossed for everyone else!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inf_Amy)
    I signed on at 9.03 and haven't got a room!
    O um sorry
    (Original post by Lotta!)
    I LOGGED ON AT 9.01! :mad:

but hopefully you guys would get decent rooms or ones you want and youll be able to laugh about it in the future???

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 22, 2014
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.