ReputationRep:
    Logged in at 9:04 and Falk-Egg rooms were gone already o.o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alxndra)
    Bakewell wasn't available but got second choice. Rigg-Rut! :grin:
    Awesome, seeya there

ReputationRep:
    ELVYN RICHARDS WOOOOOOO!!!
    I was panicking so much at first, worried I wouldn't get the accommodation I wanted, but the application process is surprisingly easy and I completed it all by 9:06am. Result!

ReputationRep:
    Oh balls. I logged in today by accident, and I remember the letter specifically said not to before your date. Do you think there'll be any problems tomorrow morning?

ReputationRep:
    I logged in several times on Tuesday, and on Wednesday morning before 9. Wasn't a problem when it came time to apply.

Seems a lot of my options went really quick this morning.. makes me kinda glad that they had the problems yesterday, meant there was less of a rush when it actually came online =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by courtneywow)
    You were supposed to register before accommodation was able to be applied for , on the website it says

So you'll just have to register when you actually go to apply on friday
    Oh shiit, oh well, if I don't get in to BillMo at least my mind will be made up about if I'm having a gap year or not

ReputationRep:
    future RIGG-RUTTERS

make sure you like the freshers page to find out more about whats going on in YOUR hall, freshers week and even potentially meet your flat mates before arriving!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hazle...03046786386234

ReputationRep:
    Hi i'm just wondering if royce was any good? just reserved my room, and hoping for a lively atmosphere? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by courtneywow)
    YES

despite changing my mind at the very last minute I got in where I wanted and now i'm happy
    YES! same - so happy getting up early this morning was actually worth it.

ReputationRep:
    Heya, I've heard that the Freshers weeks are different lengths for each hall so I was wondering, firstly, is this true? Secondly, how long are the freshers for: Harry French and Falk-Egg?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockchickm)
    Heya, I've heard that the Freshers weeks are different lengths for each hall so I was wondering, firstly, is this true? Secondly, how long are the freshers for: Harry French and Falk-Egg?
    They'll vary by at most two days. Because the halls move in on different days, usually spread out over 3 days (so you don't get a few thousand freshers moving in on the same day, as I'm sure you've seen Loughborough's not that big!). But freshers week will end at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    Got a room in 'Falk-Egg on Tour' this morning anyone know anything about Village Court other than its new this year? Slightly worried because I know nothing about it :O

Anyone else going to be in village court next year?

ReputationRep:
    Well, I almost crapped myself , but I managed to get my standard Harry French room :)

(Original post by Rachel_Leah)
    I logged on at 8.59am and was like oh no!!! as there were rumours that the system would crash on you if you logged on before 9 haha. But luckily it worked okay, all of the halls were on there
    ^ This was pretty applicable to me. Logged in at 8:59:02, the screen was blank, a pang of fear set in, I returned to the homepage, logged in again at 8:59:31, and there were *all* the options waiting to be chosen :3

Thanks a bunch, all, hope you had good luck in getting your desired rooms, and touchwood I'll to see you there :)

ReputationRep:
    missed out on bakewell cuz it wasn't available anymore at 9.03 but got into Hazlerigg - Rutland, which is good as well!!
    surprised by how quick everything goes!

ReputationRep:
    Robert Bakewell !!!! :party2: Waiting for exam results

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mo-holland)
    missed out on bakewell cuz it wasn't available anymore at 9.03 but got into Hazlerigg - Rutland, which is good as well!!
    surprised by how quick everything goes!
    See ya there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doodlepip)
    Got a room in 'Falk-Egg on Tour' this morning anyone know anything about Village Court other than its new this year? Slightly worried because I know nothing about it :O

Anyone else going to be in village court next year?
    im in village court for next year im in the same boat, i dont know anything about it D:
    but really excited after applying this morning!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenny90210)
    Hi i'm just wondering if royce was any good? just reserved my room, and hoping for a lively atmosphere? x
    i too reserved a room in royce hall and i don't think it was the wrong decision just waiting for my test results for confirmation See ya there

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 22, 2014

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.