The Student Room Group

I'm confused.

Just a quick question.

I've been getting fairly close with an old friend from secondary school. We are both second year uni students, I live in Nottingham now, she still lives in Newcastle.

We've been chatting on facebook alot recently and we have arranged to go out when I am back home. We are gonna stay at her place afterwards. We've also arranged for he to come stay at mine down the country in May.

That's all good, but I know we have a history as friends but we ain't really spoke so much in the last 3 years until recently.

When talking on Facebook she always signs off with "See you later my lover xxx" or "speak soon loverly features xxxx" and things along them lines. She sends youtube links to my page with captions like "This really reminds me of you xxx".

I honestly don't have any idea what she wants. Because when I last saw her I was a chubby little emo fag and we were just friends. Now I have lost 3 stone, toned up and basically grown up, and I think she may be interested. I have no clue what is going on.

Someone please help with this. Is she being truthful, ****ing me around or just being friendly?
Reply 1
She either is beginning to like you, or is just being friendly .. some girls are just that friendly.
Your job, is to pick what you say carefully, i say carefully meaning in order for you to find out which one it really is :smile:
Reply 2
What sort of thing should I be looking out for?
Reply 3
Mods, delete this thread please.
Reply 4
I reckon she wants to **** you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending