Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Inner Temple BPTC Scholarship results watch

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard yet? Also - do we hear by post or email?

ReputationRep:
    Last year it was by post.

ReputationRep:
    It'll be by post, and it'll take about ten days from the last day of interviews for them to decide, so around 29th March would be when letters go out is my guess

ReputationRep:
    I bumped into the beardy man who was there on saturday earlier this week and he told me they are being sent by post this week.

You killed my father, prepare to die!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InigoMontoya)
    I bumped into the beardy man who was there on saturday earlier this week and he told me they are being sent by post this week.

You killed my father, prepare to die!
    That was a quick turn around, I was told 10 days by my panel, which I thought sounded quite soon given that there are usually around 300 interviewees.

Don't think I know your father tbh

ReputationRep:
    I've received my scholarship result from inner!

ReputationRep:
    I've received my scholarship, which is great! Exhibition and Duke of Edinburgh Entrance Award. My interview was on Saturday 19 March and they notified me on Friday 25 March.

I've been lurking here lately and benefited significantly from all the posts I've read, so thought it time to jump on board. If anyone reading this posted any advice re scholarship interviews: thank you!

Out of interest, does anyone know if the snootier chambers turn their noses up at Exhibitions, as being less prestigious than Major Scholarships or above? Not that I'm hugely bothered either way (I did it for the money not the prestige), but it would be interesting to know how Exhibitions are received by chambers...

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.