Turn on thread page Beta

Girls would you rather use a vibrator or have sex with a small penis? watch

Anon or delete.

Lets face it sometimes in your life you're probably going to have sex with a small willy ie 4-6 inches. So would you rather have sex with that, or do it with your vibrator instead?

ReputationRep:
    If I was in a relationship with the guy and found him attractive- then the guy

If not and it was for pure sex, the vibrator

ReputationRep:
    Most girls are going to go for the penis.
    Think about it this way if you like him but you aren't satisfied you can still go for the vibrator afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer to use a fleshlight rather than a loose vagina

So, yes, girls probably do prefer to use a vibrator than have sex with a small penis.

ReputationRep:
    firstly, girls have sex with a man, not a 'small penis'

ReputationRep:
    Since when is 6 inches small?

ReputationRep:
    Jesus, you'd think having a small penis was a death sentence if people went by TSR :/

ReputationRep:
    What is it with all these penis size obsessed threads? smh

ReputationRep:
    < 4 = vibrator!

ReputationRep:
    Surely there will be a man attached to this penis...

ReputationRep:
    4-6 inches is small? you must have lived a very privileged sex life, the average is 5-5.5 although mine is 7.3 inches btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anon or delete.

Lets face it sometimes in your life you're probably going to have sex with a small willy ie 4-6 inches. So would you rather have sex with that, or do it with your vibrator instead?
    the average is 5"... your point is invalid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goddogit)
    firstly, girls have sex with a man, not a 'small penis'
    When are you going to post the 'secondly?'

I'm waiting on the edge of my seat here!

ReputationRep:
    I believe the average length is under 6 inches so...you've been lucky and may be setting yourself up for disappointment on the road ahead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma.191)
    < 4 = vibrator!
    He he I like a girl who's honest! Good on ya! Have you really ever come across one that's < 4 though...?! ;-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dinglemeister)
    He he I like a girl who's honest! Good on ya! Have you really ever come across one that's < 4 though...?! ;-)
    Yes, once, and it was absolutely horrific!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    wtf is this ?

I love how most threads addressed to girls on TSR have more guys in them, you bunch of ****ing ******s

ReputationRep:
    In my experience smaller is better. Unless its a micro-penis or something. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Anon or delete.

I'm pretty sure that most women would choose the vibrator over the size that you've mentioned.

ReputationRep:
    Anon or delete.

:lol: For crying out loud. This place is comedy gold, sometimes. What a question to ask!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.