Turn on thread page Beta

Girls would you rather use a vibrator or have sex with a small penis? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bloomblaze)
    whhat do you describe as being small, in inches??
    I dunno because its about girth as much as length.
    Less than 4.5 inches when fully erect is starting to look a bit small, But if its of above average girth then that'd be fine/good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bloomblaze)
    why is smaller better in your opinion? Whats you prefered size, out of interest?
    Smaller guys try harder and big ones look. . . messy.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is ****ing hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma.191)
    Yes, once, and it was absolutely horrific!!!!!!
    what? Seriously? He must have been on weed and couldn't get it up or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by commandant)
    I prefer to use a fleshlight rather than a loose vagina

So, yes, girls probably do prefer to use a vibrator than have sex with a small penis.
    :rofl: Yes, you prefer having sex with a piece of plastic, which must mean that girls do, you tool.

I'd much rather have sex with a man than a toy. There are certain positions that supposedly work well, and there are other ways of pleasuring a woman e.g. oral.

This thread is hilarious.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2011
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.