Turn on thread page Beta

Gay Couple: My guy thinks hes too small! watch

Ok heres the deal. I'm just starting to go out with this guy and well, its really special. Really is a meaningful menta connection between us and we really turn each other on phsically to, sounds perfect doesn't it.

The only problem we have between us, is his ****. Being honest it really is very small, less than the bottom end of average (less than 5' hard). Now it really does not bother me in the slightest, I'm with him because he's really special and if I could I wouldn't change a thing about him. He feels really inadequate around me though.
    He refers to mine as a schlong (stretching the truth a bit), I'm 7.25hard, so yes above upper end of average range but nothing monsterous! Hard we are like over 2.5inch different and it really bothers him, he doesn't like me seeing it unless I'm pleasuring him and that bothers me. He should feel comfortable around me, he's never let me see it soft either. He has nothing to be ashamed of, he tuns me on in every way possible and the only way he could satisfy me any further is by not being so damn uncomfortable and allow more relxed intrmacy!
    I think I'm falling in love with him, this really need not be a problem but it is. I constantly try to make him feel sexy, which he is, the whole world can see how beautiful his face is and he often gets compliments from all sorts of people, he really is a stunner (I think he knows it aswell). The subject came up the other day and he said he still hated his ****, I said you don't need to infront of me because I like it! and hes like i suppose.

What can I say to make him feel adequate? I've tried everthing! I respect him so, I'm not gonna lie to him and say I've had smaller because honestly I haven't! It really does not bother me, I just want him to feel better!

ReputationRep:
    I swear I've seen this thread before?

Just reassure him, tell him it's not the size that counts, it's how you use it

ReputationRep:
    Queer people can't be picky damnit.

ReputationRep:
    http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/ripti...nis%20pump.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't a small penis, y'know be more comfortable for you...?

I'm so out of my depth here. :teehee:

yea, it is, I have hated it in the past when I've recieved from guys of about my size, or even average size, its horribly painfull for me! He is just right though and I have told him this. I've said 'its litterally like were made for each other, in mind and body' (he likes them the bigger the better). He just can't seem to see that hes perfect for me and thats all that should matter.

As for the penis pump suggestion LOL but I wouldn't want him to grow

Tell him everything exactly as you just said here

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 24, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.