Turn on thread page Beta

Where can I find a floral dress? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snufkin_)
    what colours are you after? i see you like the print on the dress up there is that the same colours?

Oasis has quite a few florals in as well http://www.oasis-stores.com/Print-Co...uct/5550031067
    Oh I love this! That's the kind of colour that I was looking for. Something light and fresh, preferably pink/pale green or blue, just airy colours basically. I love the top of that dress, it's gorgeous but the only thing is, I'm 5 ft exactly so a non-tulip would just drown me.
    Also, it's not really a prom dress because our formal is a bit more summery and laid-back so people go for evening dresses keeping with the summer theme. Totally forgot about Oasis actually because that's where I got my prom dress from a couple of years ago

EDIT: This one is GORGEOUS - http://www.oasis-stores.com/Pansy-Pr...uct/5550034900 :love: Kind of the type I was looking for. A bit out of my budget but at least I found something that fits my spec perfectly!

ReputationRep:
    they do wash really well though, so i'd definately say it was worth it. In faccttttt... depending on when you need it...

Debenhams regularly have the blue cross sale at 25% of everything in store... and debenhams have an oasis concession, which means that dress would automatically have 25% of it! just have to find out when the next big sale is...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snufkin_)
    they do wash really well though, so i'd definately say it was worth it. In faccttttt... depending on when you need it...

Debenhams regularly have the blue cross sale at 25% of everything in store... and debenhams have an oasis concession, which means that dress would automatically have 25% of it! just have to find out when the next big sale is...
    Oh yeah that's a good idea actually, getting it on the sale. Just gotta wait for it now. At least now I have a few ideas. I'm going to look in the actual shops this weekend and try out a few sweetheart necklines to see if it is actually a good look or not I found a perfect pair of shoes as well so hopefully the dress I buy will suit the shoes.

Ah well thank you very much for all the help, I've been a bit fussy today haha!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.