Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there.
    So, here's the question.
    I filled out my student finance application just over a week ago, and as I 'took some time out of education', as they say, I've been working for the last 3 years. Meaning I qualify as self supporting. So that's all fine and dandy, and I filled out the app, ticked the box saying I'd send off some pay slips as proof of my employment for the last 3 years, posted them off and all is well. Except for now, whenever I log on to student finance, it says that I've stated I'm unable to provide any financial evidence. About three times I've gone back and changed it to say I'm sending off pay slips, but it rather stubbornly keeps switching back.
    Anybody else have/had this problem? I mean I know it's only been just over a week, so I'm not expecting miracles here, but I just wondered if there's anything else I should do to ensure they know I can provide evidence like the best of 'em!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Yeah that whole section keeps deleting my passport details, and swapping around my evidence selection etc. I've sent off the evidence and I'm just going to try and ignore the stupid website.

ReputationRep:
    yeah i'm thinking that's what i'm gonna do. if i've had no progress in a few weeks i'll get in touch. hopefully it's just one of those stupid website flaws, and my original application will go through as intended.
    she say's, in hope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucyzombiex)
    yeah i'm thinking that's what i'm gonna do. if i've had no progress in a few weeks i'll get in touch. hopefully it's just one of those stupid website flaws, and my original application will go through as intended.
    she say's, in hope.
    i rarely use the site as its always giving error messages or wrong information! Leave it about a fortnight then call them if you are concerned

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.