Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Future)
    Yeah, I thought the pencil test was just so you know when to start wearing a bra?
    Exactly, if you're over a C or D then it'll deffinately hold a pencil. Unless they're fake of course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nix-j-c)
    BTW they CAN hold a pen/pencil in place with no bra on and nips are on the top of the border of faces down/ forwards . . .
    sexy.

Guess they can hold summat else in place too.

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    As a teenage girl i don't go around feeling other peoples boobs.

So how firm, is firm? and what's considered saggy?

On random documentaries about tribes in Africa etc you see the women topless and their boobs look really long a flat, mine don't but I'm not sure if they'd be considered really firm (34/36 D/DD), without a bra on, they're on the soft side but with one on I suppose they're comparable to a quite well blown up balloon!

Any suggestions or advice? And no I'm not going to ask my friends if I can feel theirs or post pictures.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I would have to get my mouth round them before I give an opinion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cttp_ngaf)
    Do you the link?
    http://www.007b.com/bra_sagging.php

ReputationRep:
    I have 'saggy boobs' apparently. But then again I am a 34GG so it'd be weird if they were round my neck :/

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I thought the pencil test was just so you know when to start wearing a bra?
    Pretty sure it's not, mine don't hold a pencil, and I'm a C. Then again, mine have no sag so I don't see how they'd hold up.

ReputationRep:
    I think I'll stop wearing bra's as of now. Seems pretty good evidence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    surely though if you're blessed with large assets say F-G, they're going to drop a fair bit when not in a bra? Obviously if they're very flat it indicates more fat then breast tissue but still.
    They'll droop more but still retain their shape. When I think of saggy I think of them drop and flatten quite a bit. My friend and I used to compare (ok I was a weird teen) and I noticed that although we were both a 36D she dropped far more than I did. Also her breast was squidgier to the touch and less 'firm'.

(Ok sound a lil bit lesbian here... :erm: )

ReputationRep:
    I''ve already said that my boobs hold them. I thought that the more they held them, the saggier they were cos they're closer to your body ?!?!?!?!
    If the pencil falls to the floor then they aren't saggy, if it is stuck there they are...
    Although it does depend on breast size, if your boobs are bigger then the pencil is more likely to stay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moody_bum)
    I think I'll stop wearing bra's as of now. Seems pretty good evidence.

It wont prevent sagging with age and gravity etc, but going braless sometimes will be good for you. Plus, if you feel like crediting me with any results...

ReputationRep:
    this thread is useless without pics :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Exactly, if you're over a C or D then it'll deffinately hold a pencil. Unless they're fake of course.
    Um, no. I'm a 34D and I can't hold a pencil.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flubadiblam)
    go to the gym/exercise in general
    Why would that help?

ReputationRep:
    what you dont go round feeling your friends boobs? or even man boobs? lol

ummmm not quite sure how to answer this one.... you'd need a good ol grope lol

boobs do move with out a bra.... well fake ones dont! so dont worry about it x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gradu)
    Mindy Main = Firm
    She's had a boob job, so no wonder they're 'firm'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alharrison4)
    She's had a boob job, so no wonder they're 'firm'.

Idd, but the is beautiful!

Other than her all I can think of is Nina Mercedez! Natural surely!?

ReputationRep:
    Breast tissue IS fat
    Breasts are mostly fat
    I was negged for stating a fact?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gradu)
    Idd, but the is beautiful!

Other than her all I can think of is Nina Mercedez! Natural surely!?
    Just googled her. (It's been a slow evening, I'm putting off writing an essay.)

And no, they're of the 'enhanced' variety as well, though it looks like her surgeon's done a great job.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Not necessarily, some girls have gravity-defying breasts. But I'd imagine the vast majority would.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drogue)
    Not necessarily, some girls have gravity-defying breasts. But I'd imagine the vast majority would.
    But some are so big that they actually can't avoid it if you know what I mean haha. So if you have naturally big breasts, even if they aren't saggy, they'll probably hold a pencil.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.