Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Most women who have breasts over a D will be able to hold a pencil.
    pencil test is bs for bigger breasts. if there is a lot more volume of breast below the nipple than above then you have perky Rachel from Friends tits. if you have roughly the same volume above and underneath then you have firm normal tits. if there is more volume above than below nipple then your breasts are sagging a little. THAT would be more accurate for small and larger breasts than fkin pencils.

/boob science

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Exactly, if you're over a C or D then it'll deffinately hold a pencil. Unless they're fake of course.
    I wear a 32dd and no way can my boobs hold a pencil.

ReputationRep:
    Greater vol below nipple = nipple higher up on breast and facing forward which usually means perkier boobs. i work at a dept store so sometimes i have to measuring for first timers, breastfeeding mothers
    and women in general. you get used to thinking like this.

( ° )

looks perkier than

( - )

and that looks perkier than

( . )

Geddit?

(Original post by GdotL)
    Surely a greater volume below the nipple would mean they were sagging and pulling downwards??

ReputationRep:
    Would like to know how many girls tested the firmness of their breasts as a result of this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Exactly, if you're over a C or D then it'll deffinately hold a pencil. Unless they're fake of course.
    (Original post by Drogue)
    If they're big enough, yes, but there are some (slightly freakish) women who have C/D sized breasts that still don't even droop enough to hold a pencil. But yeah, it'd be far more normal for breasts of that size of bigger to easily hold a pencil.
    No. Clearly from this thread there are a lot of girls who are over a C/D (including myself, 34DD) who can't hold a pencil! It's not freakish or gravity-defying, it's just as normal as girls who are able to hold a pencil. Get over it.

And to answer the OP, I don't think boobs can ever be properly 'firm'. All natural boobs are soft, and depending on the shape/size some can be more saggy than others. Everyone's different

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anya~)
    pencil test is bs for bigger breasts. if there is a lot more volume of breast below the nipple than above then you have perky Rachel from Friends tits. if you have roughly the same volume above and underneath then you have firm normal tits. if there is more volume above than below nipple then your breasts are sagging a little. THAT would be more accurate for small and larger breasts than fkin pencils.

/boob science
    That was kind of the point, that the pencil test doesn't prove anything if you have big boobs lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    That was kind of the point, that the pencil test doesn't prove anything if you have big boobs lol.
    i know i know.....just so many lies out there got a bit vex'd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GdotL)
    Guess my DDs are will exhibit this in time!
    (Original post by TickTockBoom)
    I wear a 32dd and no way can my boobs hold a pencil.
    (Original post by loonyplatypus)
    No. Clearly from this thread there are a lot of girls who are over a C/D (including myself, 34DD) who can't hold a pencil! It's not freakish or gravity-defying, it's just as normal as girls who are able to hold a pencil. Get over it.

And to answer the OP, I don't think boobs can ever be properly 'firm'. All natural boobs are soft, and depending on the shape/size some can be more saggy than others. Everyone's different
    Quite possibly I overestimated a little, I guess. Better example:

http://howmanybeers.files.wordpress....japangirl1.jpg

http://www.actresshot.net/gallery/20...nes-pic-03.jpg

These women are both F cups, they both have nice figures IMO, and they can clearly hold a pencil. Their breasts aren't saggy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anya~)
    i know i know.....just so many lies out there got a bit vex'd
    Haha yeah, people on TSR don't seem to know much about boobs. I mean obviously if they're nfairly large the pencil test won't work so people are being silly saying "pencil = saggy". I've had to use pics to show what I mean. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yahyahyah)
    that's the stupidest thing i've read all day, the 'firm' ones are airbrushed and pushed together with their arms.
    it's not even as if it's hard to find proper examples.
    Where are your examples then Dr Crybaby?

(Original post by in_vogue)
    Ridiculous. Your ''firms'' are aribrushed and held in shape by arms.
    So? There's other examples of those people not "holding them in shape" and they still don't swing around their ankles. If I posted those pictures however, I'd get a 1000 point mega ban. Why take it so personally? They weren't supposed to be offensive

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.