Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering if those doing Middle Years get a bursary. I have found on some websites that middle years is the same as secondary, so middle years with maths would get £9000 the same as secondary maths but has this changed? I need to know for definate, so if someone could find out with a good source then that would be great, coz I am thinking about buying a car for next year to make my placements easier to get to but I can only afford it if the bursary is happening.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poppet_16)
    I was wondering if those doing Middle Years get a bursary. I have found on some websites that middle years is the same as secondary, so middle years with maths would get £9000 the same as secondary maths but has this changed? I need to know for definate, so if someone could find out with a good source then that would be great, coz I am thinking about buying a car for next year to make my placements easier to get to but I can only afford it if the bursary is happening.
    Have you tried contacting your uni? Usually the university will be able to tell you what financial support is avaliable.

ReputationRep:
    I have and they just said you may be eligable and to look on the TDA website! I don't think they know for certain with middle years

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.