The Student Room Group

How small is small?

Anon please.

So there have been several posts about small penises etc.

What do YOU classify as small?

Scroll to see replies

Under 5 inches= small

5-7= normal

7+ = big
Original post by *Dreaming*
Under 5 inches= small

5-7= normal

7+ = big

Lol.
ITT: insecure men with penises <5" neg repping anyone who says 5" is small :smile:
I wouldn't pick on a guys for his size, no man should.

If you're <5" I guess its down to who you're with.
Globall statistics suggest the average range is 5.25'' to 6.5'' hard. Most people would regard anything from 5.5 to 6.75 as average in Britain. 5 yea its small but believe you me, a 5inch penis can still cause imense levels of pleasure.
Reply 6
<7" is small.
I couldn't go any smaller than 5 tbh.
Reply 8
Original post by Aexis
<7" is small.

<30 posts is (probably a) troll.
Reply 9
Original post by Profesh

You would be surprised if you knew how many women share her opinion on this issue...
*Dreaming* has got it about right :smile: 4-5 would be alright if they had a large girth though :wink: Tbh I'd rather my boyfriend have a 4-5 inch penis with wide girth than an 8 inch that's really thin :|
Original post by Profesh

I normally think most of your posts are unnecessary, but that made me smile.
Reply 12
how high is the sky?
Reply 13
quality not quantity. but quantity helps. if your penis is small (which im guessing it is considering you posted this) chop it off.

average is 5inches or something. dont worry about it. I always thought mine was small but my past 3 partners have said it's big and a nice size etc...obvious they not gonna say "oh your dick is small." lol but..i dunno, don't worry about it.
Original post by sherlllll
how high is the sky?

epic win!
how high is the sky?

you do know there's a definite answer to that right? it's the average distance from sea level up until the atmosphere of the earth runs out.
how high is the sky?

Up to about 70,000 ft. So if you think that a guys penis should be 70,000 feet long, then you have problems.
Below 5 inches is small.
Between 5 and 6 inches is average.
Between 6 and 7 inches is above average
Above 7 inches is large
Above 9 inches means you're black.
Of course, girth also plays a roll. 9" is nothing if it's like a string of tagliatelle.
Reply 19
Original post by CB91
Up to about 70,000 ft. So if you think that a guys penis should be 70,000 feet long, then you have problems.

:lolwut:

Original post by The-Real-One
you do know there's a definite answer to that right? it's the average distance from sea level up until the atmosphere of the earth runs out.

No I did not, I was blissfully unaware until now. :frown: Thankyou señor Gadaffi.

Original post by the_decider
epic win!

Thankyou. You could even say my comment was the_decider on this thread. :biggrin:!
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending