I'm mixed race mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    I'm mixed race mate.
    What is your mix? 😮

ReputationRep:
    My friend is indian and black and she's soo beautiful:love:

ReputationRep:
    My cousin is part bengali and part italian and she is soo beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    There are rarely half african (sub saharan) half south asians kids.
    I wonder why :rolleyes:
    two of my asian friends told me that south-asians are some of the most racist towards black people

which is ironic, you'd think they'd feel each others pain but nah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerry)
    two of my asian friends told me that south-asians are some of the most racist towards black people

which is ironic, you'd think they'd feel each others pain but nah
    I know, and tbh ive met quite a lot of south asians that are even darker than me. I dont get why they are so racist.

ReputationRep:
    I'm half white and half white, if that counts?

ReputationRep:
    I'm mixed too; father is Indian Mauritian and mother is black Caribbean. Often get lots of looks and asked 'where are you from?' I live in England and must Indian people cannot understand the mix, but I always say there are a lot of Indian people that live in the Caribbean so they mix quite easily. My dad loves black women and I'm proud of my mix as I look very exotic and the best of both. Pretty hair, fine features and sun- kissed skin!!

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'm half Pakistani and half Scottish. My son is half African, quarter Pakistani and quarter Scottish. 😊 my Pakistani side of the family sadly couldn't accept my partner or our son. And my Scottish side of the family couldn't either! Both are racist and ignorant!

ReputationRep:
    I know it's a bit late in the thread but my mom is mixed black and white with green eyes and my father is Pakistani. I have courser hair but it's brown with red tints in the sunlight thanks to my grandmothers side, and due to my skin tone people always mistake me for Mediterranean. Until I was 1 years old I had deep emerald green eyes, unfortunately they turned brown like my dads . Being mixed is amazing because I get the best of both worlds.

ReputationRep:
    Can u drop a pic ..I never seen the Pakistani n black look like..cause I'm black n my boyfriend Pakistani n I'm pregnant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amkhan91)
    I am mixed! African American mother and Pakistani father. I know it's been a while for this thread but I thought I'd put it out there that we do exist!
    Can you drop a pic Iam black n my boyfriend is Pakistani n I'm pregnant just want to see the mix

ReputationRep:
    I’m from Britain, my mom is from Britain but we have a Jamaican background. My dad was born in Pakistan but lives in England. Does this make me mixed race?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, do you have any kids with your husband?

ReputationRep:
    I too would like to see the mix.

Imma mix.

My mum is mixed herself- her father being Indian and mother African. She was born in Africa. My father is from Pakistan.
    Many of this mixed race people I havent seen to be honest.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.