I'm mixed race mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    I'm mixed race mate.
    What is your mix? 😮

ReputationRep:
    My friend is indian and black and she's soo beautiful:love:

ReputationRep:
    My cousin is part bengali and part italian and she is soo beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    There are rarely half african (sub saharan) half south asians kids.
    I wonder why :rolleyes:
    two of my asian friends told me that south-asians are some of the most racist towards black people

which is ironic, you'd think they'd feel each others pain but nah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerry)
    two of my asian friends told me that south-asians are some of the most racist towards black people

which is ironic, you'd think they'd feel each others pain but nah
    I know, and tbh ive met quite a lot of south asians that are even darker than me. I dont get why they are so racist.

ReputationRep:
    I'm half white and half white, if that counts?

ReputationRep:
    I'm mixed too; father is Indian Mauritian and mother is black Caribbean. Often get lots of looks and asked 'where are you from?' I live in England and must Indian people cannot understand the mix, but I always say there are a lot of Indian people that live in the Caribbean so they mix quite easily. My dad loves black women and I'm proud of my mix as I look very exotic and the best of both. Pretty hair, fine features and sun- kissed skin!!

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'm half Pakistani and half Scottish. My son is half African, quarter Pakistani and quarter Scottish. 😊 my Pakistani side of the family sadly couldn't accept my partner or our son. And my Scottish side of the family couldn't either! Both are racist and ignorant!

ReputationRep:
    I know it's a bit late in the thread but my mom is mixed black and white with green eyes and my father is Pakistani. I have courser hair but it's brown with red tints in the sunlight thanks to my grandmothers side, and due to my skin tone people always mistake me for Mediterranean. Until I was 1 years old I had deep emerald green eyes, unfortunately they turned brown like my dads . Being mixed is amazing because I get the best of both worlds.

ReputationRep:
    Can u drop a pic ..I never seen the Pakistani n black look like..cause I'm black n my boyfriend Pakistani n I'm pregnant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amkhan91)
    I am mixed! African American mother and Pakistani father. I know it's been a while for this thread but I thought I'd put it out there that we do exist!
    Can you drop a pic Iam black n my boyfriend is Pakistani n I'm pregnant just want to see the mix

ReputationRep:
    I’m from Britain, my mom is from Britain but we have a Jamaican background. My dad was born in Pakistan but lives in England. Does this make me mixed race?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.