Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Does anyone have any advice regarding which MA/department is held in better regard?

    The King's course is given by the Department of War Studies, whilst the SOAS one is given by the Centre for International Studies and Diplomacy. Is there much difference in reputation between them?

    I can't decide which course to take - advice welcome!

University open days

  1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.