Turn on thread page Beta

Using the ol' stare trick, works everytime. watch

(anon because I know people on here )

When i'm bored and feel like I'm not getting much attention, I pick a guy from school to stare at to make them think that I like them and it works.

Then they start liking me.
    Then I move on. yeah pretty mean..

Then I did it to some new guy and I actually did start to like him and then I messed it all up because since I did actually like him I got nervous and couldn't really connect with him and I can tell he doesn't like me anymore.

I know what I do is really mean but :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Chill your ego and grow up, love.

I hope this new guy goes out with someone better and hotter than you. And then has sex with her in front of you. Bang.

ReputationRep:
    You are a fool. Why on earth would you do that?

And then girls start complaining that men stare all the time.

ReputationRep:
    More pathetic than mean. Don't worry about it too much.

what goes around comes around I guess...

ReputationRep:
    Going by your story, it doesn't work everytime

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeah, yeah, a bit harsh.

I agree it is pathetic and I want to stop doing it but I can't tbh this now is more like a confession for me because I know it's bad.
    Well since this sounds like a school environment have you tried doing school work? Or chatting to friends like everyone else? There are ways to fulfill your need for attention without having to mess around with people's feelings.

ReputationRep:
    Wow you're a massive retard, in a fun way

Word to the Wise: If you're going to be mildly sociopathic you better have a plan. There's a fine line between a nutter and a ninja :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    If you really like him, go talk to him

Maybe he's just playing it cool too.

What's the worst that can happen? A bit embarrassing but that's life. You've got to take risks sometimes. I like this quote:

Fear is never quite so frightening as regret.

And stop toying with people!

ReputationRep:
    World to the Wise: If you're going to be mildly sociopathic you better have a plan. There's a fine line between a nutter and a ninja :ninja:
    Haha awesome

(Original post by Foo.mp3)

World to the Wise: If you're going to be mildly sociopathic you better have a plan. There's a fine line between a nutter and a ninja :ninja:
    I don't understand.
    And I always thought it was word to the wise.

ReputationRep:
    When girls stare at me I make a slurping noise and shout "Mmmm yeah, all over my body" in a strange voice.

I still can't figure out what attracted my girlfriend to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't understand.
    And I always thought it was word to the wise.
    Essentially: If you're going to be mean, make sure you're calculated about it.. and typo my bad :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    How on earth does that work then? You just 'stare' at random blokes and they just fall over themselves to get with you?

Hmm ..doubtful :curious:

ReputationRep:
    Also, how old are you? I'm gonna guess 11/12

So don't talk to strangers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)

Word to the Wise: If you're going to be mildly sociopathic you better have a plan. There's a fine line between a nutter and a ninja :ninja:
    I'd love to be a secret ninja :ninja2:.

Oh, and OP, mean.

(Original post by posietoes)
    How on earth does that work then? You just 'stare' at random blokes and they just fall over themselves to get with you?

Hmm ..doubtful :curious:
    I said at school. So they are not really 'random blokes'.
    It was hardly a long passage.

ReputationRep:
    This sounds like a really bad film. You are probably a really nice person but have put up emotional barriers and seek to punish men due to a traumatic childhood incident. A moral will be learnt before the end credits.

ReputationRep:
    OP needs a slap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RollerBall)
    When girls stare at me I make a slurping noise and shout "Mmmm yeah, all over my body" in a strange voice.

I still can't figure out what attracted my girlfriend to me.
    Ahahah I'd fancy you, just for the comic value.

And gee OP, I cant even begin to imagine why he wouldnt like you... :rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.