Turn on thread page Beta

Using the ol' stare trick, works everytime. watch

(Original post by SillyRodent)
    This sounds like a really bad film. You are probably a really nice person but have put up emotional barriers and seek to punish men due to a traumatic childhood incident. A moral will be learnt before the end credits.
    sounds like me :nopity:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    sounds like me :nopity:
    You die in the film. You stare at this Schizophrenic guy for too long and he beats you to death with his lunch box.

(Original post by SillyRodent)
    You die in the film. You stare at this Schizophrenic guy for too long and he beats you to death with his lunch box.
    The ending isn't very realistic unless it's set somewhere between the 60s and 90s. You know, when people acually used to carry lunch boxes to school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiZZeeKiD)
    Chill your ego and grow up, love.

I hope this new guy goes out with someone better and hotter than you. And then has sex with her in front of you. Bang.
    ditto

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RollerBall)
    When girls stare at me I make a slurping noise and shout "Mmmm yeah, all over my body" in a strange voice.

I still can't figure out what attracted my girlfriend to me.
    The fact your both as equally wierd? yes...I think thats it

I hope this new guy goes out with someone better and hotter than you. And then has sex with her in front of you. Bang.
    vulgar women = preforming chimpanzees

ReputationRep:
    :hmmm: i think you need for spank :spank:

dont worry, it wont hurt...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous;)
    (anon because I know people on here )

When i'm bored and feel like I'm not getting much attention, I pick a guy from school to stare at to make them think that I like them and it works.

Then they start liking me.
    Then I move on. yeah pretty mean..

Then I did it to some new guy and I actually did start to like him and then I messed it all up because since I did actually like him I got nervous and couldn't really connect with him and I can tell he doesn't like me anymore.

I know what I do is really mean but :dontknow:
    It's karma

ReputationRep:
    (anon because I know people on here )

When i'm bored and feel like I'm not getting much attention, I pick a guy from school to stare at to make them think that I like them and it works.

Then they start liking me.
    Then I move on. yeah pretty mean..

Then I did it to some new guy and I actually did start to like him and then I messed it all up because since I did actually like him I got nervous and couldn't really connect with him and I can tell he doesn't like me anymore.

I know what I do is really mean but :dontknow:
    That is just mean. I guess it is all coming back at you now:hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    You're my heroine.

PS: There's nothing you can do.

ReputationRep:
    The ending isn't very realistic unless it's set somewhere between the 60s and 90s. You know, when people acually used to carry lunch boxes to school.
    It's about as realistic as you claiming guys in your class start liking you just because you stare at them. You're not all that, love.

(Original post by aeterno)
    It's about as realistic as you claiming guys in your class start liking you just because you stare at them. You're not all that, love.
    What's with girls calling me 'love', and yet if someone calls you that you say it's degrading, right sweetheart :rolleyes:

And yes, I am not all that but it works.

ReputationRep:
    What's with girls calling me 'love', and yet if someone calls you that you say it's degrading, right sweetheart :rolleyes:

And yes, I am not all that but it works.
    1. I was being ironic when I called you "love" as I actually think you're a *******.
    2. "When someone calls you that....." this is based on what evidence, exactly?
    3. "....but it works". Clearly not.
    4. "vulgar women = preforming chimpanzees" .. what does this even mean?

In conclusion....:lolwut:

ReputationRep:

^^^this.

ReputationRep:
    What annoys me most about this is that someone has positive repped the OP for this...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.