Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

i recently sthe started having but to be honest i feel jelous of the guy because he seems to be gettin alot more pelasure than me. it doesnt really hurt and i seem to stay lubricated enough, but when hes pounding me i feel nothing but needing a pisss. i feel awkward because im not enjoying it. i dont know whether i should be trying to move in a rhythm or just lie flat on my back...and when i went on top i didnt really know whether to or how to move...............i tried to just relax and forget about needin a wee, hoping it would get pleasure but i didnt....i didnt even enjoy being licked out or fingered, fingered felt abit uncomfortlbe with the nails but felt tight but not nice

Maybe you should go to a sexual health clinic and explain the problem. Needing to wee might be a sign of a bladder infection or something. And it doesn't really sound like he's trying to make it a pleasurable experience for you tbh? Which definitely makes a big difference.

Agreeing with the above comment, you should also talk with your boyfriend. If he doesn't know what's wrong, how can sex be any better for you?

Yeh guys are always quite vocal with their girls on how it can be better for them. It should be the same for girls too! If you can make yourself feel good when/if you masturbate then he's the problem and not you so talk to him and encourage him into doing things in a way that feels better

Sounds like you weren't "ready", it's happened to me too on quite a few occasions. You need to be really quite horny and feeling passionate for the real pleasure to be obtainable (at least for me). If you are in any way anxious or not in the mood, the sex will be bad. He should be doing more to get you worked up I reckon.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2011
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.