Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Few quick questions! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just been going over my application and noticed a few things that I wasn't sure about, so thought I'd just check it over on here. In section 5 it asks about undergraduate courses since leaving school. I'm currently doing a couple of courses on the Open University, but contributes just 85 credits overall. I'm not sure if this is a qualification or not, or whether I should mention it in this section. Should I include this?

Second question, for section 8 it asks questions for independent students. I'm dependent, yet it says if I leave this section blank they cannot process my application. Should I just write N/A all over this section, or is this just referring to independent students?

Third question; in section 11 my mum said that technically they should have received Child Tax credits, yet they did not; should we then say that we received them, or not? We should be listed as receiving them, but haven't. We've ticked yes, but just wanted to check if this was right!

Will be grateful for any responses, and sorry for babbling on!

ReputationRep:
    If you didn't receive child tax credits you can't say you did!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hypocriticaljap)
    If you didn't receive child tax credits you can't say you did!
    Sorry, didn't see this response! That's what I thought, it's just that we should technically have received them, so we didn't know if they were asking if we were supposed to receive them or if we actually did

ReputationRep:
    no, your OU courses doesnt count as undergrad as far as i know

ReputationRep:
    I just write N/A on anything irrelevant - the less times they send it back, the better.

ReputationRep:
    Part time study or OU study that did not result in you getting a full qualification is disregarded I think. Don't put it down.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.