Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So Hallpad is open and we can now apply for accommodation - only the system is rejecting both my LSE Student number and my UCAS number. I applied last year and got a deferred place, so my UCAS number is 10 digits long - Hallpad says it should be a maximum of 9? Was just wondering if anyone else was having trouble with it or if it's just me and I'm going to have to email them...

ReputationRep:
    Same, its not working for me either.
    it says it updates on a nightly basis so, im guessing, if it opened today, it needs a night to update with all our details?
    I'ma try again tomorrow and then email them if it still doesnt work

ReputationRep:
    yeah, I think it opened yesterday, I emailed them earlier and they said they'd been having some trouble with the system, no indication of how long it was gonna take to sort out though...I guess we'll just have to check every day, it's like waiting for an offer from LSE all over again!

ReputationRep:
    ahh great, thanks
    haaha! tell me about it! been waiting ages to do this!

ReputationRep:
    I had problems too..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wario)
    I had problems too..
    yeah, not sure if you've seen it yet but I just checked the website again and it says they hope to have it fixed by Monday, so fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    I've received a conditional offer for the MSc Financial Mathematics, do you have any suggestion for the accomodation? Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Still not working for me either

ReputationRep:
    still not working for me either...
    tried yesterday and tried today, still says "errors detected"

ReputationRep:
    the site said it should be fixed by Monday so hopefully we'll be able to use it then! it's just kind of annoying that other London unis can apply for intercollegiate already, although I guess it's random allocation anyway so it doesn't matter too much...

ReputationRep:
    Guys they pull ur name out of a hat so dnt worry about timing....

ReputationRep:
    Still not working for me..

ReputationRep:
    yeah me neither, site now says it should be fixed by Friday...

ReputationRep:
    I had the same problem.
    Log onto UCAS apply, not track, and use the ucas number you get from logging onto apply (which in my case was different from that from track)

This worked for me somehow
    the one from track was 10 digits but from apply it was 9

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.