Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I have recently applied for a HC2 certificate as I am an undergraduate student in full time education at university.

I have received a letter from the NHS asking for proof about a HEI bursary (Higher Education Institution). In the letter it says and I quote,

"Students who are in receipt of the maximum maintenance grant and subject to variable tuition fees which are higher than the amount of their maintenance grant are entitled to a non-repayable bursary from their HEI. From your application, it appears that you would be entitled to an HEI bursary."

However, the only bursary I get is £500 from the university (and that's not just for me but to every student who has paid their tuition fees on time). This is a non-means tested bursary as well - every student gets it.

So, should I leave that blank or do I need to fill in about how I get £500 off the university for paying my tuition fees on time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joshilini)
    Hello,

I have recently applied for a HC2 certificate as I am an undergraduate student in full time education at university.

I have received a letter from the NHS asking for proof about a HEI bursary (Higher Education Institution). In the letter it says and I quote,

"Students who are in receipt of the maximum maintenance grant and subject to variable tuition fees which are higher than the amount of their maintenance grant are entitled to a non-repayable bursary from their HEI. From your application, it appears that you would be entitled to an HEI bursary."

However, the only bursary I get is £500 from the university (and that's not just for me but to every student who has paid their tuition fees on time). This is a non-means tested bursary as well - every student gets it.

So, should I leave that blank or do I need to fill in about how I get £500 off the university for paying my tuition fees on time?
    I imagine you would fill it in, as it counts towards your personal income.

ReputationRep:
    Cheers bro.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  2. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. Bishop Grosseteste University
    All Courses Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.