Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Only with my consent lol as you are in my thread Mwa hahahaha :cool:

ReputationRep:
    have you sorted your b/f problem yet!

ReputationRep:
    no

--------------

we were just talking and then his lil brother tipped his curry all over the floor so hes gona ring me bak
    hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Okay.......that didn't go well
    I told him we need to tlk etc and I asked what he thinks I have been doing wrong lately and then what he thinks hes been going wrong and then i said have the got any connection etc and he went i dnt know! I said i dnt know isnt gd enuf bcoz we wil never b able to sort anyfin out with i dnt know, and he went well ill do away and think abt why i have been like this then.
    and he has finally admitted that its not the fact i emailed anuva guy, coz he said he knw he was being a **** b4 that. he said it could be a mix of things like work, me etc

ReputationRep:
    this is some renaissance tragedy in the making.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest its things I read like this that makes me feel lucky about my relationship.
    U sound like your having big problems, it sounds like u aint right for each other, hes cheated on you, that should have been the end of it IMO.
    However u emailing another guy showing pics etc, hanging back out with exs behind his back is shocking, sounds like there is no trust, no communication and no happiness in the relationship.
    Sounds like your both better off without each other.

ReputationRep:
    No Txt Spk Please!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by willey)
    To be honest its things I read like this that makes me feel lucky about my relationship.
    U sound like your having big problems, it sounds like u aint right for each other, hes cheated on you, that should have been the end of it IMO.
    However u emailing another guy showing pics etc, hanging back out with exs behind his back is shocking, sounds like there is no trust, no communication and no happiness in the relationship.
    Sounds like your both better off without each other.
    i agree

ReputationRep:
    It's really not that easy

ReputationRep:
    Really, just dump him. You're 17,and he's a total ****, by your own admission.

ReputationRep:
    But I'm no angel either I mean am to blame, could I have done something wrong?
    I mean obviously the email thing but before that he got really agressive and I just don't understand why.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 25, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.