Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi just two general enquiries if anyone can help,
    Looking through past threads from previous years it appears that accommodation particulary in the city gets booked extremely fast, i have an unconditional offer which i have accepted, i know that i get a slight advantage with booking my place quicker than those with conditional offers so should i be okay getting a city site? (pref sandby or hampden) or is it likely even with an unconditional that if i dont book within minutes of opening i could not get a place?

also so i can prepare for worst case scenario can anyone with knowledge recommend any private halls that are the most social as my priority is to be living somewhere very social and ideally situated in city centre as thats where my course is.

thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    yes you're relatively safe in the fact you will probably get sandby/gill st/hampden if you hold an unconditional offer. however, i wouldn't hang about when it opens for you.

private halls, go for trinity square or goldsmiths.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.