Turn on thread page Beta

Questions regarding filling out my student finance application... watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I have a few queries regarding my Student Finance application, I still have one more interview to go which is in April and I am awaiting two more responses (including one for the upcoming interview). Can I still apply for my student finance, in general?

Because I have began the process of applying however when I get to the "select your course" page it asks for specific information about the course I am applying to (as in my choice) however I still am unsure as to which university I want to firmly accept. So essentially this renders my finance application useless unless I know where I am heading. Also, one of my university choice rejected my earlier on (through UCAS) and then sent me an email to request an interview because it was an error on their part. I filled in my finance application and because my application to Sheffield Hallam was rejected earlier on, the system hasn't picked up on it in the course selection process. And so I am unsure as to what I have to do.
    Any advice is welcomed....

ReputationRep:
    wait until you've had all your decisions back and proceed from there, especially if you've applied for any London universities where maintenance grants/estimates are higher

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.