Turn on thread page Beta

What colour of trainers do you wear watch

ReputationRep:
    Was planning to buy a new pair of trainers adidas forest hill which are red, but ive never seen anyone without white or black trainers, does different colours look stupid cheers. What colour are the trainers that you wear

ReputationRep:
    Gray. :cool:

Post a link, people will tell you if they look good or not.

Also, where the **** do you live if you've never seen anyone in anything but black or white??

ReputationRep:
    White, because I'm a normal human being. Anyone who strays beyond white is a menace to society and should be arrested and forced to conform.

ReputationRep:
    i don't mind what colour mine are, as long as they've got flashing lights on the heels. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I wear black ones, purely because it's easier to wear them into sixth form without teachers taking a second look.

ReputationRep:
    White mostly.

ReputationRep:
    I have a pair of black Nike Air trainers, that are now a size too big for me.

ReputationRep:
    My last pair were red, and my current ones are green :awesome:

As long as you don't do the whole obnoxious 'a small item of my clothing is multicoloured, therefore I'm cool! NOTICE ME' ****, it doesn't matter. I quite like mine.

ReputationRep:
    All Black Converses.

Blue Adidas, and I want some green adidas running shoes from Harrods.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OceanInTheSky)
    White, because I'm a normal human being. Anyone who strays beyond white is a menace to society and should be arrested and forced to conform.
    That's even worse than this::eek:

ReputationRep:
    I have an obsession with onitsuka tigers, they come in every colour knowable to man. My current ones are grey with red trim Can't find a photo anywhere though!

ReputationRep:
    Nike air - Black/pink

ReputationRep:
    Mine are black/hot pink D&G ones.
    The main thing is you like them, you might even get other people to start wearing red trainers
    x

ReputationRep:
    Super blindingly bright white because, sadly, they've never been worn. The gym is just one exertion too far in my busy life :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Black - they go with anything

ReputationRep:
    Usually black, sometimes white when I want to look G.

ReputationRep:
    I have 2 pairs, 1 white and 1 purple

ReputationRep:
    All of mine are white...

ReputationRep:
    I think I must be the only person in the universe that doesnt own a pair of trainers... I havent worn a pair since I was about 15. Ha.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.