Turn on thread page Beta

What colour of trainers do you wear watch

White Lacoste sneakers

ReputationRep:
    Mostly white but I have a grey super dry pair and grey converse

ReputationRep:
    Depends. If you mean like running shoes then obviously white, but I also have some white, some blue and some brown sneakers.

ReputationRep:
    my nike air force one hi-tops are all white,
    whereas my nike vandals hi-tops are silver with red, blue + white detailings.

i'd love to find a pair of trainers in a bright shiny red that are plastic-/leather-smooth, as opposed to these ones i see in shops that are faded red suede ones.

ReputationRep:
    I have about.6 pairs of converse. Their all different colours -red, neon green, purple, pink, white and polkadot....

ReputationRep:
    I have a really old pair of red converse that I wear pretty often,and a light blue gym pair I borrowed from a friend during a gym obsession I once had and forgot to give back.

ReputationRep:
    White adidas with flowers on, or just my x-hi converse

ReputationRep:
    For anyone who shops at schuh regularly is it good value for money on mens trainers?

E.g converses.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.