Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am Head of News for Pure FM, Pictures Editor for Pugwash News, the Secretary for Film and Photography Society and am heavily involved with Pugwash Online Magazine and occasionally write for Pugwash and frequently attend Student Council Meetings!... yeah it's a busy life haha
    But so worth it!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dionys)
    Portsmouth is a racist **** hole. Gunwharf isn't too bad. academically crap. best ranking is 85th.
    Your wrong. I think your mistaking it with Southampton the hovel up the road.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dionys)
    no I do not attend it. Portsmouth has no strengths. If your university isn't in the top 30 then it's certainly not worth going to. People think they can just get a degree from anywhere and it's true you can but really a degree from Portsmouth? Might as well have just gone to a public toilet and taken some toilet paper and call that your degree. Would some like to tell me Portsmouth's strengths? I would love to hear them.
    You're talking absolute crap.

ReputationRep:
    Hi anyone doing International Business Studies? Let me know

ReputationRep:
    any ideas on which halls to stay in? I'm applying for next year and have no idea which is the best and closest to the shops (cause i'm a lazy git) and closest to the civil engineering faculty

ReputationRep:
    Being a current student at the Portsmouth Uni I would strongly suggest DO NOT STUDY here.It is a waist of money and 3 years of your young life.Nearly all my assignment and coursework were marked very low!!!😭However,I have put a lot of effort and time in it.Plus there was a lot of group work at my course which is horrible coz people were not trying to do the work accademically excellent.DONT MAKE A MISTAKE STUDING HERE!THE RASIST UNI

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.