Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I've got a new phone (HTC desire ) and seeing as it's coming up to exam time and I want to play on my phone whilst technically doing revision, I wondered if you guys had found any really helpful apps. I wouldn't even mind paying a bit for them... Stuff like OSCEs, data interpretation, EMQs etc would be really helpful.

I've looked around but a lot of them seem quite Americanised...

x

ReputationRep:
    PasTest, app is free, subscription is pricey.

ReputationRep:
    Ive had a desire to for a few months now. The phone itself is very good, but does need some used to getting to.

In terms of medical apps there are a few, but the majority are not really aimed for medical students. That said there are a few anatomy apps, Im personally using Grays anatomy - very useful for flicking through images and clarifying structures.

Theres also Dorlands anatomy? which I think is pretty good but is pricey. I also have iTriage which is free so check it out.

iPhone users have a bigger market hence benfit from the likes of sBMJ and other handy apps - which are not available on anddroid

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.