The Student Room Group

How do I go about buying my own island?

When I am old and fat and rich I want to buy my own island somewhere sunny and awesome. I then want to get my island turned into a country. How do I buy an island? They don't seem to sell them at any of my local supermarkets? Would I have to ring up the current owner of the island and ask them if it is for sale.

How would I get my island (Lewland) turned into a country?

I will be in charge, possibly as king.

This is a serious question.

Has anyone else ever wanted an island?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ask a landlord?
Reply 2
This reminds me of when my friend, at her birthday party, went around telling people that her dad had bought her an island... and some of them actually believed her! Idiots...
I am serious, why isn't anyone helping me?

If everyone on TSR donated £20, could we buy an island?
Reply 4
Original post by Lewroll
When I am old and fat and rich I want to buy my own island somewhere sunny and awesome. I then want to get my island turned into a country. How do I buy an island? They don't seem to sell them at any of my local supermarkets? Would I have to ring up the current owner of the island and ask them if it is for sale.

Make one :biggrin:
I'd like an island, a little one close to another country so I could come & go and just hang around in a bikini for the rest of my life :moon:
Reply 5
Hmm.. I heard people who oen the whol eisland before but I really dont know how they do it though.

Like having private beach and sea XDD That would be cool.

Maybe its kindof like buying land fromt he government or something like that maybe?

:dontknow:
Assuming the island is not very big, it should cost approximately that of a Boeing Little Bird and sufficient ammunition, paid to your local dealer.
Original post by amsie/
I'd like an island, a little one close to another country so I could come & go and just hang around in a bikini for the rest of my life :moon:

I want an island because I don't want to live in England forever, but I can't think of any other country I'd like to live in.

So, buying an island seems like a good move

I could have wild sex parties every night and never get in trouble.
Original post by Lewroll

The first two are achievable, but the third one? :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Warm and Sunny, just as you wanted

WOW! Is that legit?

That canadian island is only $2.95 million, that doesnt seem that expensive.
Reply 13
Original post by amsie/

Original post by amsie/

Original post by Victor-PP
The first two are achievable, but the third one? :biggrin:

I am going to be making so much money.
Original post by Lewroll

I did, but they thought that I was psychotic lol idiots.

An island so I can be on my own and grow my own stuff and nobody is allowed. but other animals are.
Original post by Lewroll
I am going to be making so much money.

Enough to buy an island and turn it into a country?

Okay...
Reply 17
Original post by Lewroll
I want an island because I don't want to live in England forever, but I can't think of any other country I'd like to live in.

So, buying an island seems like a good move

I could have wild sex parties every night and never get in trouble.

Yeah :smile: I'd like to just move to a place without loads of people everywhere (I don't think I could ever afford it :frown:)
Minus the sex parties ofc. + Lots of sun :biggrin:
Original post by .meh.

No perves/ guys allowed I'm afraid or I'd have to put all my clothes back on.
Original post by Victor-PP
Enough to buy an island and turn it into a country?

Okay...

Hopefully...if all goes to plan :colone:
Original post by Destroyviruses
I did, but they thought that I was psychotic lol idiots.

An island so I can be on my own and grow my own stuff and nobody is allowed. but other animals are.

You wont be allowed on my island.

Quick Reply

Latest