Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ladies: How many guys you date at once? (at the moment) Watch

• View Poll Results: How many guys you date at once?
    35.21%
    5.63%
    4.23%
    1.41%
    5 or more
    14.08%
    I am not dating anyone right now...
    39.44%

ReputationRep:
    Question to ladies:

Ladies: How many guys you date at once? (at the moment)
    If you have a boyfriend it does NOT count.

I want you to be honest
    If you want share more about this you are very welcome in your replies!

I am interested in psychology, social dynamics, dating, interactions between men and women and doing some researching about it.

Enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    Uh well none at the moment but... why would someone be dating more than one? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blueflare)
    Uh well none at the moment but... why would someone be dating more than one? :confused:
    Its actually pretty common.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    only one...my long-term boyfriend :P

ReputationRep:
    I've noticed in real-life (ooh whats that?) Women are much better at this "juggling" thing / do it more often than men.

ReputationRep:
    true^

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I didn't see the bit about 'if this is your boyfriend it doesn't count', so I answered one. Although we still do sort of go on 'dates', so technically I am 'dating' him?

I thought the idea of going out with a few men at one time and then choosing which one you like best was more of an American concept? I've never really come into contact with anyone who uses that system here.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for all answers and waiting for new

ReputationRep:
    Zero :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand... maybe I'm having a stupid day.

If I have a boyfriend, how am I not dating him?.. Which means I should have put zero instead of one.

This research will get you nowhere by the way, it's completely ambiguous.

ReputationRep:
    Zilch.

ReputationRep:
    Let me explain you..
    It does NOT count if you feel that he is your boyfriend already, when you can really say you are a couple. Otherwise, on the beginning of relation you just meeting him. Maybe I should put "meeting" instead of "dating".. I hope it is clear now.

ReputationRep:
    Dating loads of different guys is an American concept, and not one I particularly like. I don't think you'll find many girls who does this OP, because these forums are British.

ReputationRep:
    the polygamy thread!

ReputationRep:
    Lol why is everyone so sheltered? I know lots of girls who date multiple guys. Dating does not mean an exclusive relationship, it's a non-exclusive or early thing which could be non-sexual or sexual depending on the people involved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kim1234567)
    My friend is currently texting/seeing/getting with on night out about 5 different guys... She flirts with more. The trouble is they all come out to the same club on the same night, we only have one decent one where we live. Yes, she's a bit of a ****, but there's something about her that makes guys go crazy!
    That's why they go crazy.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm not dating anyone atm but it would usually be 1 guy, unless I'm asked out by 2 guys at the same time (well not exactly, obvs!) then I'd probably date both to determine which one I preferred or got on more with. But I'd let them know that I was dating another person as well. But that I can imagine never happening so I'd go with 1.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by in_vogue)
    Dating loads of different guys is an American concept, and not one I particularly like. I don't think you'll find many girls who does this OP, because these forums are British.
    I think it's more to do with age than nationality.

Teenagers/students will meet someone they fancy and rush into a relationship. Adults tend to shop around a bit more before committing.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.