Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

what was your favourite band when you were younger? watch

ReputationRep:
    Sugababes, Girls Aloud, and Destiny's Child. I still kinda like them now though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clara78)
    My favourite band was busted and my fav song was and is still year 3000 so what was yours?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MznLU4USbA
    exactly the same. Until I first heard dark fortress and slayer age 10/11 and became the metalhead I am today

ReputationRep:
    Blue, Steps, S Club 7 (still remember the first time I heard them, age seven on a school trip!).. Atomic Kitten too. Spice Girls. Age nine I ended up getting more into Radiohead, Coldplay etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lintu93)
    Atomic Kitten...
    Liz lives near me as I found out when she was on the train the other day.

ReputationRep:
    I grew up listening to Iron Maiden, Metallica, The Jam, The Who, stuff like that.
    But I also liked Busted, Blink 182 and Sum 41 :P

ReputationRep:
    Spice Girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matt10101)
    Mainly Sum 41 and the Gorillaz and Blink 182

Recently rediscovered Sum 41, those guys are gods
    Same. I listened to half hour of power the other day, and now I've started a Sum 41 tribute band. We're called Bum 41.

ReputationRep:
    I still have Busted on my ipod....theyre awesome

ReputationRep:
    S Club 7. I remember singing along to 'Reach' on the school mini-bus on the way to swimming lessons with my class.

I never imagined that 10 years later I'd still be singing the same song, drunk, at my students' union on 'cheesy music night' or bopping along to it as a revision pink me up when studying for my finals!!

ReputationRep:
    Westlife, Blue,Spice Girls, Steps, S Club, Wheatus, Eminem, Maroon 5 and Aretha Franklin. I'm pretty sure I've got most of it on my iPod. :cool:

S Club was one of the first concerts I ever went to :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    blink 182 =)

ReputationRep:
    When I was about 6/7 years old I used to love Chumbawamba- Tub Thumping and Huey Lewis and The News- Power of Love (Back to the Future has been my favourite movie since I was tiny). They were the only CDs I knew how to find in my dad's collection.

ReputationRep:
    Forget about when i was younger, i still like Avril L and S Club Seven. lol
    Music doesn't have an expirey date, does it?

ReputationRep:
    cradle of filth... errrr.

ReputationRep:
    Spice girls, s club seven, atomic kitten, blue... cheesy boy/girl bands

ReputationRep:
    It was the black eyed peas, mainly due to 'Pump it', but then they came back with their current incarnation and I realised how **** they are :/

ReputationRep:
    Blink 182

ReputationRep:
    Busted, easy. I had all of their albums and I still have them somewhere... and it's all on my iPod, not ashamed to say.

Saw them at Wembley, back in the day. YEEEEEAH. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    B2K

ReputationRep:
    Busted and S Club 7 are RIGHT up there for me... Bring It All Back was the best!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.