Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I survived all 3.13 of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
    I survived all 3.13 of it.
    You didn't like it? I thought that it over-simplified some of the issues a bit, but it surprised me that someone had addressed the issue in that manner at all.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    It's absolutely bloody brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    Loved it.

Brlliant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talexe)
    You didn't like it? I thought that it over-simplified some of the issues a bit, but it surprised me that someone had addressed the issue in that manner at all.
    for a 3 minute video that had to have lyrics that worked i thought it was excellent!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by John Locke)
    for a 3 minute video that had to have lyrics that worked i thought it was excellent!
    A 3-minute rap video nonetheless!

ReputationRep:
    "The NHS is not for sale, you grey and manky codger.." Genius Lyrics!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Apparently he is going to be/has been on 10 a'clock live (or whatever that comedy TV show is) tonight. Hooray for publicity!

ReputationRep:
    The EQ on the House of the Rising Sun sample is horrible, it's sucking up the pads and bass in the chorus; other than that it's pretty good!

ReputationRep:
    That is utterly majestic.

ReputationRep:
    "is your brain really that miniature, your full of crap, give yourself an NMR"

Details aside (NMR does sound better rapped than MRI) I love this! Brillant.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by baztech)
    "is your brain really that miniature, your full of crap, give yourself an NMR"

Details aside (NMR does sound better rapped than MRI) I love this! Brillant.
    Hahaha I actually thought he said "...give yourself an enema." :mmm: On second thoughts, an NMR makes more sense...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beska)
    Hahaha I actually thought he said "...give yourself an enema." :mmm: On second thoughts, an NMR makes more sense...
    Awesome vid, catchy chorus.

I thought he said enema too.

DNR could work too.

ReputationRep:
    Wow. So this is what 'chavs' talk about all day long whilst they dwell in town centres...

Utterly brilliant!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Its AMAZING.. He is a good rapper..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beska)
    Hehe, he does rhyme fast. I've put this up on my facebook, it is a good way to spread the word to people who might be unaware of what's happening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beska)
    I thought enema too, surely that makes a lot more sense? He says 'you're full of crap, give yourself an enema'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by street.lovin')
    Its AMAZING.. He is a good rapper..
    Go watch him live before making that call, I worked (am still working) in the music industry before applying for medicine and believe me you can make the worst rapper in the world sound good. It's quite an in-joke in the recording community that it took 10 years for people to cotton onto auto tune!

ReputationRep:
    you tossa!

keep it free!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 1, 2011
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.