Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maddy Hurrell)
    just want a piercing thats a bit diffrent
    Go for septum or double nose then, it's different, but they compliment your face better.
    Or medusa or labret? I've always liked those two.

ReputationRep:
    aw thanks starting to see a pattern here
    Haha, oh yeah! Well, you never know, if you get other facial piercings, your appearance may change to suit a bridge piercing (imo), that's what happened with me at least .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soutioirsim)
    Yes :sexface:
    haha should i be worried about the sexface? lol x

ReputationRep:
    So lately I've been thking about getting a bridge piercing but i'm not sure this will suit me, i would say my style is alternative/rock sort of deal , so thats my influence

I dont want to know if u think i'm pretty just want to know if the piercing would look good

cheers
    Urgh. No. Sorry, but how can you even consider doing that?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VictoriaG)
    Go for septum or double nose then, it's different, but they compliment your face better.
    Or medusa or labret? I've always liked those two.
    Cool i definatly have a think about those thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shy-girl666)
    haha should i be worried about the sexface? lol x
    Nah, "sexface" just means it will look good so you should totally do it :p:

I don't think it is a good idea at all. Something like a labret might be better.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, 'sexface' just means it will look good so you should totally do it :p:
    how do you know it WILL look good?

i have been debating it for aggggges and was gonna get it done next week but im going out next month so i wanted it be healed my then and i wouldn't be so im gonna get it after that..... well if i still think it'll look ok... x

ReputationRep:
    how do you know it WILL look good?

i have been debating it for aggggges and was gonna get it done next week but im going out next month so i wanted it be healed my then and i wouldn't be so im gonna get it after that..... well if i still think it'll look ok... x
    Why did you want it to be healed by then?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a fan. I'm not against piercings in general but I have never seen a girl with this piercing that suits it...

ReputationRep:
    Why did you want it to be healed by then?
    cause im going ou with my friends, and i dont see them very often (once a month, if im lucky) and i didn't want to be talking like a spaz or having my lip swell or something while i was out having a good time x

ReputationRep:
    cause im going ou with my friends, and i dont see them very often (once a month, if im lucky) and i didn't want to be talking like a spaz or having my lip swell or something while i was out having a good time x
    When I got mine done, I went shopping straight after and yeah I did look a bit spacky but the swelling went down the next day It should be fine after a week

ReputationRep:
    I usually love piercings but that one not so much.But really,if you like it then go for it.

ReputationRep:
    When I got mine done, I went shopping straight after and yeah I did look a bit spacky but the swelling went down the next day It should be fine after a week
    ummmm gonna do it, anyway but im still gonna wait until after i've been out thanks x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN)
    piercing are awful on women. please don't spoil any of your looks with those hideous accessories.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, i don't find it very appealing. My girlfriend has about 12 piercings, i think the side of her nose is the prettiest... but yeah, i don't really like this piercing very much

ReputationRep:
    I agree that a nose piercing would suit you a lot more. I'm really not a fan of bridge piercings.

ReputationRep:
    I just want somthing a bit diffrent is all
    I'd say the double nose piercing with a septum as well looks pretty different, and if you did need to hide it then you can flip the septum upwards and put tiny studs in your nose. Its probably not something you could have all at once though, I think you'd have to get either the septum or the double nose piercing first, but as I have neither I'm not too sure.

If you changed your mind about face piercings (I know I've brought it up twice now, but on the whole I'm just not a huge fan of them) you could maybe get a couple of the more interesting ear piercings, I think a few in each ear can look nice so long as your jewellery matches and it's not overcrowded... Admittedly I only have 4 ear piercings in total, 2 of which are lobe, but I'm trying to keep it fairly conservative :P

ReputationRep:
    The fact you're asking utter strangers' opinion shows that you are not confortable/sure about it yourself and with that type of piercing, I think it's essential to have a pretty clear idea of what you want. Why not try something a little less daring and which you are completely confident about?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it would suit you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.