Turn on thread page Beta

How old were you when you discovered masturbation? watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: How old were you when you started masturbating?
    Guy: 10 or under
    10.00%
    Guy: 11
    10.40%
    Guy: 12
    10.40%
    Guy: 13
    13.80%
    Guy: 14
    6.60%
    Guy: 15
    3.40%
    Guy: 16 or over
    3.00%
    Girl: 10 or under
    8.80%
    Girl: 11
    4.80%
    Girl: 12
    4.60%
    Girl: 13
    7.40%
    Girl: 14
    4.20%
    Girl: 15
    5.00%
    Girl: 16 or over
    5.20%
    Have never masturbated (girl)
    1.80%
    Have never masturbated (guy)
    0.60%

ReputationRep:
    i was 9. scared me to death when the juices came a flowin'

ReputationRep:
    Year 7 or 8, can't really remember. It was in the bath. That was some insane **** right there.

About 7 or 8, I just rubbed the clit and it felt good so I kept on going. Don't think I orgasmed until I was about 12 tbh. Never used my fingers to penetrate.

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember how or exactly when I discovered it, but I know I was doing it when I was 6.
    Yes, that is terribly creepy but what can I say :p: I didn't know what it was at that age, and had nothing to do with being turned on. All I knew was that it "felt nice".

Of course, it's a different story now, haha.

ReputationRep:
    Discovered? You mean invented :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mm_Minty)
    I can't remember how or exactly when I discovered it, but I know I was doing it when I was 6.
    Yes, that is terribly creepy but what can I say :p: I didn't know what it was at that age, and had nothing to do with being turned on. All I knew was that it "felt nice".

Of course, it's a different story now, haha.
    Maybe you were sucking on mints? Or maybe your juices smelt like mints? And you were like :sexface: mm, minty...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonely14)
    It must have been a terrible experience for you than, that you've repressed it into your unconscious and can't retrieve it now.... ''
    i guess so :emo: i must of not did it right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .meh.)
    Maybe you were sucking on mints? Or maybe your juices smelt like mints? And you were like :sexface: mm, minty...
    Sorry, I don't really have a sexual affinity for mints :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    i was only 14 and my best mate told me what he had done with his **** yesterday and he said white stuff came out
    so i tried it the first time and it gave me a lot of pain and the second time too
    a week later i did it and it was good......
    to be continued

I feel weird now, cos I remember doing it well before I started primary school. I don't even remember how young. 3 maybe?

And then... yeah. It's not been a rare thing, shall we say. I'm a girl btw.
    I dunno, maybe it's easier for girls to do it younger cos you don't have to wait for the organs to grow up and start working??

ReputationRep:
    About 13, in the bath on holiday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Is that ... possible? I mean, to feel sexual arousal or whatever at such a young age. :shock:
    According to House it is

But ye, it's possible to feel nice, maybe not full on sexual arousal though.

ReputationRep:
    About 7

About 12... but for some unknown reason it took me a long, long time before I cottoned on that the "easy" (and most obvious) way to do the deed was to use one's hands. Prior to this amazing discovery I had to resort to more and more imaginative ways to get the job done :rolleyes: .

I literally LOL everytime I think about my early days of masturbation. I swear I must have been born retarded or something.

ReputationRep:
    22...xx

ReputationRep:
    How the hell are there so many people voting age 10 and under?!

ReputationRep:
    I WAS SO SCARED!!

i was just playing with it a fair bit and WHAM! Shock of my life! It felt amazing but I didn't want to touch it again for a while, I was scared there was something wrong with me!

I guess I must have started when I was about 6 or so... not that I had any idea what I was doing!

Strange thing is, I didn't orgasm through masturbation until I was 17, even though I was obviously well aware what it was by then!

ReputationRep:
    Pretty young. Around 9 or 10 I think. Hmm, Year 5 I think. Was absently minded shaking off after going to the toilet, just kept shaking, I don't know why But well, I liked the conclusion. Didn't actually ejaculate till I was about 12, but did it not unregularly before then.

ReputationRep:
    I think I was younger than 10 - maybe 9. Though mature, I was a very... (pervy? horny? sexual?) child and when I was young (perhaps nine or younger) I already had a fetish for huge breasts. Now I wasn't exposed to much sexual stuff as a kid apart from seeing my parents walk around naked but even now I'm amazed at how when I was young I longed for big, big boobs.

I was lying on my bed one day and tried imitating the motion of a male having sex with a woman, moving my hips, and the friction I felt against the soft duvet gave me pleasure. The one day I made a mess lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 3, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.