Turn on thread page Beta

How old were you when you discovered masturbation? watch

• View Poll Results: How old were you when you started masturbating?
    Guy: 10 or under
    10.00%
    Guy: 11
    10.40%
    Guy: 12
    10.40%
    Guy: 13
    13.80%
    Guy: 14
    6.60%
    Guy: 15
    3.40%
    Guy: 16 or over
    3.00%
    Girl: 10 or under
    8.80%
    Girl: 11
    4.80%
    Girl: 12
    4.60%
    Girl: 13
    7.40%
    Girl: 14
    4.20%
    Girl: 15
    5.00%
    Girl: 16 or over
    5.20%
    Have never masturbated (girl)
    1.80%
    Have never masturbated (guy)
    0.60%

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    As soon as i left the womb

ReputationRep:
    I was 13 when I first masturbated properly: everyone made a big deal out of masturbation, while I thought nothing of it, as I could never get anything out apart from a small amount of precum. One day I just began playing with it, then I felt as if I needed the toilet. When I got there I realised I had ejaculated properly for the first time!

ReputationRep:
    I think most guys are aware that when it occasionaly goes hard and you touch it etc it feels good from quite a young age but the first time you get it right (by right I mean stuff comes out of the end, just to clarify) comes as a bit of a shock - I thought it was pretty shocking anyway.

Not sure why this has come back up after a year?

ReputationRep:
    i first got erections when i was about 8 - year 4 in primary school, i kept getting massive boners in class but i thought it was something wrong with me, i used to stab it under the table with a pencil in the hope it would go down. discovering pleasure was any time from 8 onwards but i didnt understand it i thought it was just me.

First masturbated age 11. There was a book in the school library being taken out (called Boys about Boys or something, although i cant find it anywhere) that said what it was and how to do it and stories from kids who'd done it. Eventually someone nicked it before I could hire it, but one day I found it dumped on the road on the way home with the cover ripped off, so i grabbed it and took it home. I went straight into the bathroom and sat on the bath and followed the instructions. I had my first pleasure climax (or whatever men get) and simultaneously fired a spurt of *** across the room and fell off the bath, hitting my head on the soap dish. Id never seen *** before and was fascinated watching the pool of it standing out against the black bathroom tiles. Then i cleaned it up and went down for dinner.

I should also state, I didnt get the internet at home until i was 16/17 so my masturbation escapades were very old school - there was no googling " hot teen babes double penetrated and eating ***" or whatever (i took that from a friends internet history i remember finding)

ReputationRep:
    mine was very innocent! As a kid (less than 10 years old), i used to try and climb the washing line pole in my garden and found it felt really good.

I climbed that pole ALOT before i realized what what happening many, many years later.

Girl 11 :lolwut:

until about 14/15 i didn't realise girls could masturbate. i just knew rubbing felt good 'down there' and had been doing so for a while.
    after after people at school were laughing and a penis/dildo shaped object, i clocked. i was a slow child.
    First orgasm - similar age at home in bed while thinking about a particuarly cute guy at school i had a pretty big thing for. I'm sure he'd be horrified to know that.

ReputationRep:
    Aged 10

My mum has a vibrating massager (before anyone says anything its not a dildo but i can't describe it without making it sound like one). one day after a footy match my thighs and groin were aching so i thought i'd use the massager on them went to switch from one groin to the other caught the penis and felt a tingle so put it back and had pure awesomeness!

That night i went to bed and tried to recreate this and never looked back.

I fully appreciate that in a thread like this the worst two words to start off a story is "my mum"

ReputationRep:
    It was in the summer holidays between year 6 and 7 so I was 11 when I discovered it (I'm now 15). I was in the shower and my magic meat wand was on its usual boner so I decided to tug at it. After this I found my hobby and I now do it 2-4 times a day. Masturbation is the best thing for boys so don't be afraid to do it. I also have a sex toy which helps a lot with new pleasures and thrills.

ReputationRep:
    i do not think it was me who discovered it :dontknow:

Haha, okay. I’m a girl, I was 11 and having a ride in the car. My jeans were too tight or something and were basically just rubbing against me the whole journey. The sensation just felt really scary, I remember. I had no idea what was going on - and when I got to our hotel, my hymen had broken!

Was just wriggling in bed when I was 12 when I felt the same sensation, and clumsily tried to recreate it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 3, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.