Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey All!!!

Help me in choosing university.I have offered a place in Durham,Glasgow,Edinburgh,Strathc lyde...could anyone advice me choosing University

ReputationRep:
    I also have the same problem...I just applied to durham and edinburgh but did not to the other other 2. Strath looks like a good program and i have heard good things however i have asked 4 english people and a dr from wales and no one has heard of strat...Bc i am not from the UK, an international rep is important to me and i know edinburgh is great for that and durham seems to be a bit higher.

Have you applied to imperial or warwick?? Those are my top 2 choices. How long did it take to hear back?

ReputationRep:
    Durham and Edinburgh would be your best choices out of the 4 mentioned. Which one of those you pick could depend on which modules you would like to study on each ofthe courses and where you would like to live.

ReputationRep:
    Strathclyde and Glasgow is good as far as i know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizz66)
    I also have the same problem...I just applied to durham and edinburgh but did not to the other other 2. Strath looks like a good program and i have heard good things however i have asked 4 english people and a dr from wales and no one has heard of strat...Bc i am not from the UK, an international rep is important to me and i know edinburgh is great for that and durham seems to be a bit higher.

Have you applied to imperial or warwick?? Those are my top 2 choices. How long did it take to hear back?
    i havent applied in imperial and warwaick...lil bit confused now in choosing universities...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunny_searching)
    i havent applied in imperial and warwaick...lil bit confused now in choosing universities...
    From my research it seems that Imperial and Warwick have the highest international reputations and rankings. However Edinburgh also seems quite good

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.