Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone else hate their partners friends? watch

Announcements

My boyfriend has the stupidest friend. One of them keeps asking him if he's "done me up the bum" yet and asking for naked pictures of me. Another is about 45 and boasts about having loads of affairs while his lovely wife stays at home and cooks his dinner.

I told him I thought they were idiots, which he reacted by having a massive go at me.

Anyone else hate their bf/gfs friends?

ReputationRep:
    yes i hate many, just their stupid faces + ugly voices anger me

ReputationRep:
    Your boyfriend is stupid for having such a friend. He is double stupid for having a go at you...

And YOU are TRIPLE stupid for not dumping him :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    How has he got a 45 yr old friend?

my boyfriends male friends are lovely. bit quiet though. but one has this girlfriend and it's like she dominates their group. she's quite bossy and all the boys see this as cute, and always tease her lovingly, and she always gets what she wants. she has been on her guard with me in the picture, you know that two faced thing where she is nice to you face, but you can just see her making a face after she's done talking to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My boyfriend has the stupidest friend. One of them keeps asking him if he's "done me up the bum" yet and asking for naked pictures of me. Another is about 45 and boasts about having loads of affairs while his lovely wife stays at home and cooks his dinner.

I told him I thought they were idiots, which he reacted by having a massive go at me.

eurgh... dont get me started!
    They are all womanizing fools who are stupid with their money, start chasing other girls before they are single, then dump their gf of 2yrs by text and turn of their phone so they can go after someone else, do the whole LAD thing and have really crude conversations....

I mentioned it once and he said that hes not like them, and apparantly im off bounds when it comes to crude convos but still, if he joins in when they talk about other girls crudely (i dont know if he does but he must do), well, he might as well be talking about me.... if he congratulates their cheating or at least laughs when they tell stories of sleeping with girls and then ignoring them, welll....

Im someone who will speak for those not in a position to fight back for themselves

It hurts me that he enjoys the company of such *****

it... makes me question alot about him...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

My wife hates all my male friends, because they are usually from a political party she despises.

She also hates most of my female friends as she doesn't like me being around any other girls.

Her friends, she only has 3 that she hangs out with.... they are okay. I don't really like 1 of them.

ReputationRep:
    They're largely my group of best friends, besides his uni friends and older school friends who are generally just nice people. I've never disliked any of his friends when I've met them, I guess it's because were quite similar and he makes friends with the type of people I would make friends with too.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I don't like his best friend. I tried to give him a go but the more I've spent time with him the more I hate him!

ReputationRep:
    I do! He is so pathetic! He tried to wind me up all the time when we first got together and used to try annoy me by like reading texts, sending me stupid messages and making up stories about me.
    I don't understand their friendship at all but he's known him since he was little so I don't expect him to lose a friend over me.

ReputationRep:
    One of his friends seemed a bit creepy at first. As I got to know him though I realised that was just his face. He's a nice enough guy.

ReputationRep:
    i really couldnt care about her friends, i have my friends and im just glad shes no longer hanging round with them and has found her own.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, my boyfriend has some pretty weird friends. One of them talks about dicks all the time and speaks in a way that makes me feel awkward.

ReputationRep:
    Has he done you up the bum yet?

ReputationRep:
    i only get on well with one of my boyfriend's friends....who happens to be an exgirlfriend of his. gulp. other than her:

*he's only got maybe 2 male friends - they're both so immature. even worse, they're rubbish at videogames....i hate it when im paired up with one of them when we play multiplayer

*however, what's the worst is that he has A LOT of female friends (albeit not TOO close),it's not even funny. they constantly calling him to organise gettogethers (.........though i feel its more likely they want him to participate in orgies or something.........who knows.). ¬_¬ always they try to derail my attempts to spend time with him. while he always firmly rejects all their approaches,the fact that these admittedly pretty girls are doing this repeatedly while knowing of my existence/presence means that i've much hatred of them.

ReputationRep:
    So one of his best mates is 45? Wow, how old is he? I find it's always to try and have a sort of boudary between gf and friends. Never works well. And i just find her friends so annoying

ReputationRep:
    I'm meeting my partner's friends next week. I'm really nervous. But also got a feeling I may not like them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guy Secretan)
    How has he got a 45 yr old friend?
    its called grooming

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 24, 2011
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.