Turn on thread page Beta

Do slightly chubby girls/kinda curvy get self conscious..........? watch

I mean I was driving round London today and i saw so many hot women. I mean girls who had a nice Latina, Brazilian booty and full breasted. And yet, I hear that a lot of these girls might get conscious about their bdies. Unfortunately, I am pretty slim so these girls don't go for me sadly. I just find them so much more attractive than rake thin girls with no humps r bumbs

ReputationRep:
    AHHHHHH Chubby and Curvy are NOT the same thing!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Change your title to 'Do girls get self conscious.......?' and the answer would be 'most are self conscious about some part of their body. Very few girls (and boys) are completely happy with the way they look' and you have your answer to this thread.

ReputationRep:
    No, no girls are self conscious, NONE AT ALL

ReputationRep:
    Driving in London, u mad?

ReputationRep:
    most girls are self conscious, whatever their body is like!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, most probably. Because the media doesn't see these 'curvy/slightly chubby' women as attractive sadly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CapnHooch)
    Driving in London, u mad?
    its always congested specially in central london

ReputationRep:
    i like my body shape and i don't. i have massive hips which most girls would die for so they have more of a woman's body but in clothes it just makes me look big and fat a lot of the time, whereas if i didn't have them it would be a diff story as i don't have much fat on my stomach so would look slim :/

ReputationRep:
    I would hazard a guess that there are few girls out there who are actually completely happy with themselves.

There's always something: body, face, hair, clothes, personality etc. etc.

(Original post by Gemma16)
    i like my body shape and i don't. i have massive hips which most girls would die for so they have more of a woman's body but in clothes it just makes me look big and fat a lot of the time, whereas if i didn't have them it would be a diff story as i don't have much fat on my stomach so would look slim :/
    I bet yu're hot, Im sure a lot of men would find you attractive. Bigger hips def look sexy on girls. Do you like slimmer men? I would say Im slight with a bit f muscle but am trying to bulk up toRyan Reynolds build. Such hard work and very slow process.

ReputationRep:
    ummm yeh i think some do tbh, their is no reason to be at all though.

(Original post by amizzle91)
    I would hazard a guess that there are few girls out there who are actually completely happy with themselves.

There's always something: body, face, hair, clothes, personality etc. etc.
    Same for a lt of men. I think a lt of women just assume men don't really have feelings because we're programmed to deal/not deal with them ourselves and be tough..

ReputationRep:
    Luckily, most women are self conscious. It is thus easy to destroy their ego and make them feel worthless, so you can have sex with them.

Not that I do that of course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Same for a lt of men. I think a lt of women just assume men don't really have feelings because we're programmed to deal/not deal with them ourselves and be tough..
    Oh yeah, I know men have the same insecurities, just that the thread specifically mentioned women so yeah

I will agree women are more likely to voice said insecurities than men.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone gets self conscious.

ReputationRep:
    ALL women get self-conscious. I have never met or known of one that hasn't.

ReputationRep:
    Do dogs always **** on my front door...

Spoiler:
    Show
    obviously yes

(Original post by Nick Longjohnson)
    Luckily, most women are self conscious. It is thus easy to destroy their ego and make them feel worthless, so you can have sex with them.

Not that I do that of course
    :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You chat **** in a tray, srsly

"Programmed"? Who "programmed" us? Say "God" and I will rip your head off and **** down your neck

(Original post by Dude Where's My Username)
    Do dogs always **** on my front door...

Spoiler:
    Show
    obviously yes
    You don't **** on your own doorstep, it's bad practice. More effort involved, but still much funnier to do it on someone else's... or so I'd imagine :ninja:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 24, 2011
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.