Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

How do you know when the relationship has run its course? Watch

I'll try to keep it short. Been with my boyfriend just over two years, we moved in together about six months ago. I just don't know if I love him any more. He's getting really into work and it feels like we don't spend much time just being together, probably because I'm pulling away from him too.

I don't know if it's just a phase or if we've outgrown each other or something. I've never been through a break-up, he's my first boyfriend (which is probably part of the issue. Especially since I'm not his first girlfriend and I feel I'll never live up to his ex). I'm just not sure how to deal with it all, I'm really confused.

ReputationRep:
    When you start asking the above question.

ReputationRep:
    If you have to ask, then yes it has run it's course.

Honestly, I spent 2 years trying to convince myself that staying with my ex was worth it. But you realise afterwards that there is so much more!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissOxford)
    When you start asking the above question.
    Darn it, you beat me to it. QFT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boromir9111)
    Darn it, you beat me to it. QFT
    I am quick haha. Whats QFT?

ReputationRep:
    you just start to feel it isn't right/the same anymore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissOxford)
    I am quick haha. Whats QFT?
    Quoted For Truth!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: March 24, 2011
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you honestly judge a book by its cover?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.