Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by paulbridger)
    Yeahhh, and it was so easy ):
    I did get a B in english lit, and I believe that is considered to be harder so they might take that into consideration..

Another thing is I have a phobia of wrists (underside of wrists) I really need to get over it if i want to be a doctor xD
    Look nowadays, GCSE's don't even matter that much. Try out a test, called the UKCAT. Then, if you get an insanely high score, then apply, and repeat GCSE English, as they let you do that, and try and get a B. Unis like Queen Mary don't care much about GCSE's, as they have a cut-off score, and if you get higher than that score, you're guaranteed an interview provided you don't have a criminal record. Ace the interview, get the grades and as for the wrist phobia thing; I think you should seek professional help for that. Seriously.
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.