Turn on thread page Beta

I'm in loveeeeee! watch

Hello,
    I've met someone wonderful and perfect in every way. I love his personality, his looks is a bonus. He doesn't know I like him. When I see him my heart stops for second, he is just so cute! When we both make eye contact, I immediately look away because I don't want him to see that I like him. We wore the same colour clothes coincidently and I just get happy. Young love. I stay after college to see him and when he leaves my heart sinks. 2011 is my year, and i'm loving the UK weather! Everything just seems perfect! I was supposed to work with him for a presentation and when he came to talk to me I just kept staring into his eyes, I became speechless. He tried avoiding eye contact whilst talking to me but i sustained mine because I was just looking at him so close up. I just wanted to share my story

So, the main question...should I tell him? And does he like me back or am I just overreacting?

Thank you...I'd love to hear your own stories too

ReputationRep:
    How old are you?

You're not in love- it is lust.

Maybe talk to him but don't say "I love you", that would freak him out.

ReputationRep:
    Okay then. Good luck....

(Original post by *Dreaming*)
    How old are you?

You're not in love- it is lust.

Maybe talk to him but don't say "I love you", that would freak him out.
    Definitely not lust...I just like him...
    I don't want to do things with him, I just want to see him everyday cuz he makes my day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hello,
    I've met someone wonderful and perfect in every way. I love his personality, his looks is a bonus. He doesn't know I like him. When I see him my heart stops for second, he is just so cute! When we both make eye contact, I immediately look away because I don't want him to see that I like him. We wore the same colour clothes coincidently and I just get happy. Young love. I stay after college to see him and when he leaves my heart sinks. 2011 is my year, and i'm loving the UK weather! Everything just seems perfect! I was supposed to work with him for a presentation and when he came to talk to me I just kept staring into his eyes, I became speechless. He tried avoiding eye contact whilst talking to me but i sustained mine because I was just looking at him so close up. I just wanted to share my story

So, the main question...should I tell him? And does he like me back or am I just overreacting?

Setting yourself up for a crash and burn.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely not lust...I just like him...
    I don't want to do things with him, I just want to see him everyday cuz he makes my day
    That is still lust, when you attracted to someone, and it can be confused with love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    The painful word that we all have to face in our lifetimes. Unrequited.

:moon:
    Don't say that word!!!

:moon:
    Agreed...I know it won't go far, I actually don't want to tell him, I'd prefer liking him secretly, it's better than getting into relationships and all the emotional rollercoaster

ReputationRep:
    Agreed...I know it won't go far, I actually don't want to tell him, I'd prefer liking him secretly, it's better than getting into relationships and all the emotional rollercoaster
    :lolwut:

You would rather not tell him?

Then why bother telling us this, you aren't in love, you just saw a fit guy.

:facepalm:

:sad: :moon:
    100% true. Absolutely true.

ReputationRep:
    it's not gonna last long kid

You are sooo confused....fancy me instead :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    2011 is my year,
    Also the most used facebook status of very early 2011.

(Original post by ibs137)
    Hmm...we'll see about that

(Original post by ibs137)
    oh and i'm no kid, i'm 17 soon in 6 days
    I tend to act childish, don't want to grow old you see..

You are sooo confused....fancy me instead :sexface:
    I'm no two-timer (mentally) ...i'd like to stick to one
    Not confused at all actually...

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

Um, no offence but if you were stood talking and all you did was stare at him while he avoided looking at you (probably because he was feeling really awkward and uncomfortable) you've probably freaked him out, I know I would be freaked if someone did that to me.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    "I'm no kid, I'm 17 soon, in 6 days" LOL. Don't worry, you'll crash and burn over this guy soon enough, and you'll learn and grow. You're still young, and yes, still a kid. But luckily that means you're entitled to have all these loved up feelings, with people still thinking its cute (and not stalkerish)

The sad thing is, my 21 year old flatmate still does stuff like this. She fancies a bouncer at a night club and goes there every week to see him. Then found out he works a different day too, so goes there TWICE a week now to see him. Now she's found out he's a boucer at a different pub on a different day, so goes there too. And apparently she "can't wear the same thing twice, because otherwise he'll think I'm a scruff".

If you don't want anything to happen, then fair enough. If you do, you gotta tell him, otherwise you'll drive everyone else insane constantly talking about him.

(Original post by emilymay)
    Um, no offence but if you were stood talking and all you did was stare at him while he avoided looking at you (probably because he was feeling really awkward and uncomfortable) you've probably freaked him out, I know I would be freaked if someone did that to me.
    He's actually really shy when talking to girls, he did talk to me but I talked to him like I would with anyone else, and that includes eye-contact and a straight face to show i'm listening to what he's saying.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.