Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by angelbones)
    :facepalm:

Basically, it's a crush and you'll be over it by this time next week.
    It's nearly a month...
    I also believed it will be over in a week but still there's no sign of it ending soon. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Lol, I know...but I haven't felt like this for 6 years now...so give me a break and let me enjoy the experience before I become too old

I have never seen anyone quite so naive as you, sorry.

I thought I was bad.

I love him more, hands off you filthy wench.

(Original post by imperial maniac)

I have never seen anyone quite so naive as you, sorry.

I thought I was bad.
    it's okay, u're entitled to your opinion

It's nearly a month...
    I also believed it will be over in a week but still there's no sign of it ending soon. :/
    0.o

A month? I've been head of heels infatuated with a girl for a good 9 months, and she isn't interested. She's also one of my best friends.

Seriously getting bored of your whine now, you have no idea what heartbreak feels like.

ReputationRep:
    Oh shut up tsr cynical people, this is nice :-)

(Original post by Mr Incredible)
    I love him more, hands off you filthy wench.
    Lol, I don't act like that, he might have girls talking to him but i know they're just friends, he even said he wouldn't have a gf.

ReputationRep:
    PS. go ahead... Neg me, you know you want to

0.o

A month? I've been head of heels infatuated with a girl for a good 9 months, and she isn't interested. She's also one of my best friends.

Seriously getting bored of your whine now, you have no idea what heartbreak feels like.
    Trust me I do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elf.)
    Oh shut up tsr cynical people, this is nice :-)
    It's also a little creepy.

ReputationRep:
    How cute

It's also a little creepy.
    Agreed. I sound quite creepy from all the description...well u never know until you experience it

ReputationRep:
    "The person you love, and the person who loves you, is never, EVER the same person" - Invisible Monsters.

ReputationRep:
    Agreed. I sound quite creepy from all the description...well u never know until you experience it
    Sweetie, I am in love, and not in a creepy way. Or an unrequited way.

Hello,
    I've met someone wonderful and perfect in every way. I love his personality, his looks is a bonus. He doesn't know I like him. When I see him my heart stops for second, he is just so cute! When we both make eye contact, I immediately look away because I don't want him to see that I like him. We wore the same colour clothes coincidently and I just get happy. Young love. I stay after college to see him and when he leaves my heart sinks. 2011 is my year, and i'm loving the UK weather! Everything just seems perfect! I was supposed to work with him for a presentation and when he came to talk to me I just kept staring into his eyes, I became speechless. He tried avoiding eye contact whilst talking to me but i sustained mine because I was just looking at him so close up. I just wanted to share my story

So, the main question...should I tell him? And does he like me back or am I just overreacting?

Thank you...I'd love to hear your own stories too
    Ah! I am in a similar position. There is a girl I work with in a restaurant on a Friday night who I absolutely adore. I cannot explain how I feel, but I shiver more in her presence and when thinking of her than I did in the recent bitter winter! However, I do not know how to approach her. I could talk to her near the end of the night when she is in the kitchen alone, but what do I say?!

ReputationRep:
    Sweetie, I am in love, and not in a creepy way. Or an unrequited way.
    Cool story bro

Yeah I know. I know. We just want to... Not care for a little while. That's all.

(Original post by karateworm)
    "The person you love, and the person who loves you, is never, EVER the same person" - Invisible Monsters.
    Well said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    100% true. Absolutely true.
    Sorry babe.

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I've met someone wonderful and perfect in every way. I love his personality, his looks is a bonus. He doesn't know I like him. When I see him my heart stops for second, he is just so cute! When we both make eye contact, I immediately look away because I don't want him to see that I like him. We wore the same colour clothes coincidently and I just get happy. Young love. I stay after college to see him and when he leaves my heart sinks. 2011 is my year, and i'm loving the UK weather! Everything just seems perfect! I was supposed to work with him for a presentation and when he came to talk to me I just kept staring into his eyes, I became speechless. He tried avoiding eye contact whilst talking to me but i sustained mine because I was just looking at him so close up. I just wanted to share my story

So, the main question...should I tell him? And does he like me back or am I just overreacting?

Thank you...I'd love to hear your own stories too
    Don't listen to people who say it's not love, it felt just like that when i met my girlfriend five years ago. The point is, its not love yet but it could be.

Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    go get hit by a car you ****ing parasite. this is nothing to be proud of. if you go out with him, you're just stopping somebody else going out with him. yay. more human selfishness. nothing to boast about.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.