Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What is more slutty/off putting? watch

A girl who has given head to several different guys or a girl who was in a long term relationship and given head 100's of times to one guy?

Please keep anon, my gf is on here...

I am finding it hard getting over this.

ReputationRep:
    Obviously the first is more "off putting"......

What is hard to get over exactly? Which is your gf out of those 2....?

ReputationRep:
    don't think either is slutty tbh!

ReputationRep:
    First by a mile.

(Original post by *Dreaming*)
    Obviously the first is more "off putting"......

What is hard to get over exactly? Which is your gf out of those 2....?
    She is the latter. I find it off putting maybe because I keep seeing him. Tbh first would be better

I need to get over this..

ReputationRep:
    The latter is less slutty, I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Displaying commitment to one guy pretty much defies the very meaning of 'slut'. Obviously it's the first one.

ReputationRep:
    The first one obviously. Why would the second one be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    A girl who has given head to several different guys or a girl who was in a long term relationship and given head 100's of times to one guy?

Is this 'one guy' her ex boyfriend?
    How long have you two been together?

(Original post by favouriteworstnightmare)
    Is this 'one guy' her ex boyfriend?
    How long have you two been together?
    Yeah he is, and still her close friend. They were together for 3 years. We have been together for a month. It just sickens me tbh. I know it's wrong but I hope I somehow get over it.

ReputationRep:
    Don't confuse slutty and off-putting. They are not the same thing.

ReputationRep:
    Neither is bad really. Several guys is hardly alot now. But it's always worst having multiple guys imo. So, what category is your girlfriend in then?

ReputationRep:
    Depends, which one was the best at cooking steak?

ReputationRep:
    By "several" what do you mean? More than one?
    You need to get over it. Neither of those are anything to stress over. Of course she has had oral sex with her ex-boyfriend. It will be that way with practically any girl you meet.

:facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    If a girl has gotten with quite a few guys in the past, then it very much depends on the situation. If she gets with every guy she meets, alarm bells. Otherwise get over it. Girls don't live to meet one guy and only get with them.

If a girl was in a long term relationship, she was in a long term relationship. Get over it if your girlfriend is this one. You'll be meeting alot of girls in the future that will be like that.

You won't find many innocent little maidens in your life (sorry ladies), so get over it.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah he is, and still her close friend. They were together for 3 years. We have been together for a month. It just sickens me tbh. I know it's wrong but I hope I somehow get over it.
    Well if they were together for three years, it's kind of a given.
    What if she found the stuff you'd done with other girls 'sickening'?

(Original post by favouriteworstnightmare)
    Well if they were together for three years, it's kind of a given.
    What if she found the stuff you'd done with other girls 'sickening'?

I should have been clearer, I am not wondering if she has given him head. All this started one night after we came back drunk and one thing led to another and basically I found out about her previous intimate details with her ex. It really has put me off her.

She is quite sexual and I feel horrible tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Obviously the 1st is more putting off!

If you're in a long term relationship then how would it be slutty at all to have given your partner oral sex hundreds of times? It's not slutty having sex hundreds of time with your long term bf/gf is it...no!

How is this confusing to you...? :rolleyes:.

ReputationRep:
    I should have been clearer, I am not wondering if she has given him head. All this started one night after we came back drunk and one thing led to another and basically I found out about her previous intimate details with her ex. It really has put me off her.

She is quite sexual and I feel horrible tbh.
    No, I didn't mean that either. I'm just saying, it's hardly sickening when she was with him for three years.
    The past is in the past, she's with you now and surely that's what matters?

I'm not quite sure why you 'feel horrible' either?

ReputationRep:

The first one, clearly...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.