Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is more slutty/off putting? Watch

ReputationRep:
    i think some girls dont get that sharing intimate ex details with their current bf doesnt exactly go down a treat... talk to her and ask her how shed feel if you just started talking about your past sex life with other girls? im sure she didnt mean to do it harmfully, weve all said things before thatve just slipped out and then ended up regretting later. but even though you feel put off and 'sickened', remember that shes not with him anymore and that will be for a reason - shes with you now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    A girl who has given head to several different guys or a girl who was in a long term relationship and given head 100's of times to one guy?

Please keep anon, my gf is on here...

I am finding it hard getting over this.
    None of the above. Giving head to one guy 100s of times when you've been in a long relationship is normal and shows she's a generous girlfriend, and giving it to several different guys over a period is also pretty normal. If you have an issue with her having done it lots to an ex, you need to get over it, as pretty much every girl over the age of 20 has ex boyfriends and a sexual past, so if you have such an issue with this you'll have trouble finding girls who haven't.

ReputationRep:
    A girl who has given head to several different guys or a girl who was in a long term relationship and given head 100's of times to one guy?

I know the feeling, this is probably a guy you know/don't like/may even feel threatened by and every time you see them, your thinking of what was going on whilst your now girlfriend was kissing him, caressing his penis, you get the message.

Get over it, or get a new girlfriend. It's perfectly natural for you to feel a bit jealous or at initial unease, but the past is the past, leave it there. What happened with her and other guys or you and other girls, does it really matter to the beauty of the relationship you've got now? or the intimacy between the two of you at this present moment in time? exactly it means **** all.
    personally, I'm thinking if anything you benefit from the added experience, good luck with it and don't worry, the feelings will pass.

ReputationRep:
    I need to get over this..
    How did this thought even enter your head? Did you quiz her about how many times she'd given this lad head? If so, what the **** do you expect!? Sometimes the less you know the better..

ReputationRep:
    ...what about how many times they had sex..? unless I'm missing something.

ReputationRep:

The first is slutty, the 2nd is loving.

(Original post by disco1000)
    I know the feeling, this is probably a guy you know/don't like/may even feel threatened by and every time you see them, your thinking of what was going on whilst your now girlfriend was kissing him, caressing his penis, you get the message.

Get over it, or get a new girlfriend. It's perfectly natural for you to feel a bit jealous or at initial unease, but the past is the past, leave it there. What happened with her and other guys or you and other girls, does it really matter to the beauty of the relationship you've got now? or the intimacy between the two of you at this present moment in time? exactly it means **** all.
    personally, I'm thinking if anything you benefit from the added experience, good luck with it and don't worry, the feelings will pass.
    Thanks mate, good post.

ReputationRep:
    1st is more slutty. I can see how the 2nd could be more offputting

(Original post by mmmegan_x)
    i think some girls dont get that sharing intimate ex details with their current bf doesnt exactly go down a treat... talk to her and ask her how shed feel if you just started talking about your past sex life with other girls? im sure she didnt mean to do it harmfully, weve all said things before thatve just slipped out and then ended up regretting later. but even though you feel put off and 'sickened', remember that shes not with him anymore and that will be for a reason - shes with you now!
    Exactly she meant no harm but because she was drunk she got a bit graphic and I felt a bit violated

ReputationRep:
    I'd say the second one is a model girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    Man up, she probably gives amazing blozzas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hanaalou)
    don't think either is slutty tbh!
    nor me, both are fine in my eyes

ReputationRep:
    Neither.

ReputationRep:
    I should have been clearer, I am not wondering if she has given him head. All this started one night after we came back drunk and one thing led to another and basically I found out about her previous intimate details with her ex. It really has put me off her.

She is quite sexual and I feel horrible tbh.
    The first ones clearly ****gier tbf. If shes been with him for 3 years, a fooking long time, i'd have honestly been worried if she hadn't slept with him, or in your case given him head.. If your not happy anymore then end it, though not over something that insignificant clearly.

you twp could be amazing.! bless her. Any other guy would have been loving a sexual girlfriend tbf (no offence intended guys!)

this is so judgemental! neither is 'slutty.'
    Your girlfriend has had past experience, so what? You probably plan to have sex with her if you haven't already and are you going to think she is a slut after that? That would be so hypocritical.
    Consider how she would feel if she knew you were thinking this, maybe you aren't mature enough to be with her?

I had a boyfriend who went ballistic when he discovered I masturbated, we were in a long distance relationship for 2 years, he thought it was an unspoken rule that we didn't because we were raised as catholics. But yet, having sex wasn't a problem somehow?

ReputationRep:

Neither

ReputationRep:
    First one of course.
    Doing sexual action to your bf/gf more than 100x is part of the relationship/commitment while giving head to several guys shows that shes not a one man woman.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly she meant no harm but because she was drunk she got a bit graphic and I felt a bit violated
    Spill.

ReputationRep:
    I really don't see how the second one is "slutty". I don't think you understand what that word means.
    She was giving her boyfriend pleasure which is a perfectly normal part of a sexual relationship, seriously, get over it man.

ReputationRep:
    She is the latter. I find it off putting maybe because I keep seeing him. Tbh first would be better

I need to get over this..
    you do grow a pair and deal with or grow a pair and drop her if you can't
    moral of the story : grow a pair

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.