The Student Room Group

What is more slutty/off putting?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Im not convinced anything or anyone is slutty, it's just everyone else is sexually repressed.
Reply 41
I don't understand how the latter is slutty at all. OP is an idiot.
I'm just staggered as to how words such as "slag" and "slut" still fly around as acceptable adjectives to describe women.
Reply 43
First by a mile, easy - if your in a committed relationship that would be like saying a man is a slut becuase he shagged his girlfriend a lot...
Reply 44
Original post by Schroedinger's Pandora
I'm just staggered as to how words such as "slag" and "slut" still fly around as acceptable adjectives to describe women.

No different from calling men "d*cks" or "b*stards" though is it really ?
Original post by Gallabay

Yes. There is a whole world of difference. There is no more degrading a word to describe a person than "slut", and what would you know? It's a word only used to describe women.
Reply 46
Original post by Schroedinger's Pandora
Yes. There is a whole world of difference. There is no more degrading a word to describe a person than "slut", and what would you know? It's a word only used to describe women.

No, im sure men have no ability to empathise with women in any way. I didnt say i didnt object to it, now, did I?
Reply 47
Original post by Gallabay

It's alot different, slut is a word used to control women by making them feel ashamed of their actions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending