Turn on thread page Beta

Post your worries and problems here and I'll help you watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edward_wells90)
    I'm suffering from chronic procrastination and I'm worried I might not complete my final year project by the deadline next month.
    Force yourself,get to your uni library, switch off all electronics in your room. Working with a friend present so you can chat is perfectly acceptable too, use ****ing as a reward system.

ReputationRep:
    I should be doing my c/w for tomorrow but I'm on TSR, what should I do?
    Getting off TSR is not an option! Tough one eyy

ReputationRep:
    Where have you been all my life?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rishz)
    I should be doing my c/w for tomorrow but I'm on TSR, what should I do?
    Getting off TSR is not an option! Tough one eyy
    the withdrawal symptoms are life threatening :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a man who enjoys touching himself, and whilst doing so the other day, my mind wandered, and I happened to think of my mother. Much to my surprise, I enjoyed touching myself much more whilst thinking of her, and have continued to think of her whilst touching myself since. Is this normal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Addzter)
    I'm a man who enjoys touching himself, and whilst doing so the other day, my mind wandered, and I happened to think of my mother. Much to my surprise, I enjoyed touching myself much more whilst thinking of her, and have continued to think of her whilst touching myself since. Is this normal?

ReputationRep:
    My friend is in prison for a murder i know she didn't commit. It is all i can think about.

ReputationRep:
    AgonyWasp Where Are You?! We Need You! :O

ReputationRep:
    I have a problem.

I am just so sick of ppl starting stupid and pointless threads on TSR. I feel so annoyed and this hatred is eating me up. But then I still can't help myself from reading and replying. plz help

ReputationRep:
    I have a problem.

I am just so sick of ppl starting stupid and pointless threads on TSR. I feel so annoyed and this hatred is eating me up. But then I still can't help myself from reading and replying. plz help

ReputationRep:
    i luv it 10 post and 3 warning points! lol!! x

ReputationRep:
    Urghhm...

Lately, I haven't been bothered to do anything.. I cant be bothered going outside, as my friends / mates, Are normally busy, or doing something involves spending money, which i feel i cant do since i do not have any money income at all, I do full time college, and i greatly slack confidence, I even have trouble speaking to my best friends at times, i can't speak to people who aren't my friends... I want to change, however, everytime i tell myself i will do, i always end up giving up near ot instantly, I just can't succeed....

Short Version

No Income
    Nothing to do with friends since they are always doing something involiving money (Which ofc i have none of)
    No Confidence at all.
    No Motivation

ReputationRep:
    I am going well, no worry, no tension..thank god...

ReputationRep:
    If ur trying to help....some ppl are not worth

ReputationRep:

Warning points:3

??!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!11

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amnah1995)
    If ur trying to help....some ppl are not worth
    Worth what?

Worth finishing te sentence?

But yeah, I find most people who ask for help are just attention seekers, or will just end up relying on you because they're too pathetic to sort their own problems out.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2011
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.