Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post your worries and problems here and I'll help you Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edward_wells90)
    I'm suffering from chronic procrastination and I'm worried I might not complete my final year project by the deadline next month.
    Force yourself,get to your uni library, switch off all electronics in your room. Working with a friend present so you can chat is perfectly acceptable too, use ****ing as a reward system.

ReputationRep:
    I should be doing my c/w for tomorrow but I'm on TSR, what should I do?
    Getting off TSR is not an option! Tough one eyy

ReputationRep:
    Where have you been all my life?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rishz)
    I should be doing my c/w for tomorrow but I'm on TSR, what should I do?
    Getting off TSR is not an option! Tough one eyy
    the withdrawal symptoms are life threatening :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a man who enjoys touching himself, and whilst doing so the other day, my mind wandered, and I happened to think of my mother. Much to my surprise, I enjoyed touching myself much more whilst thinking of her, and have continued to think of her whilst touching myself since. Is this normal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Addzter)
    I'm a man who enjoys touching himself, and whilst doing so the other day, my mind wandered, and I happened to think of my mother. Much to my surprise, I enjoyed touching myself much more whilst thinking of her, and have continued to think of her whilst touching myself since. Is this normal?

ReputationRep:
    My friend is in prison for a murder i know she didn't commit. It is all i can think about.

ReputationRep:
    AgonyWasp Where Are You?! We Need You! :O

ReputationRep:
    I have a problem.

I am just so sick of ppl starting stupid and pointless threads on TSR. I feel so annoyed and this hatred is eating me up. But then I still can't help myself from reading and replying. plz help

ReputationRep:
    I have a problem.

I am just so sick of ppl starting stupid and pointless threads on TSR. I feel so annoyed and this hatred is eating me up. But then I still can't help myself from reading and replying. plz help

ReputationRep:
    i luv it 10 post and 3 warning points! lol!! x

ReputationRep:
    Urghhm...

Lately, I haven't been bothered to do anything.. I cant be bothered going outside, as my friends / mates, Are normally busy, or doing something involves spending money, which i feel i cant do since i do not have any money income at all, I do full time college, and i greatly slack confidence, I even have trouble speaking to my best friends at times, i can't speak to people who aren't my friends... I want to change, however, everytime i tell myself i will do, i always end up giving up near ot instantly, I just can't succeed....

Short Version

No Income
    Nothing to do with friends since they are always doing something involiving money (Which ofc i have none of)
    No Confidence at all.
    No Motivation

ReputationRep:
    I am going well, no worry, no tension..thank god...

ReputationRep:
    If ur trying to help....some ppl are not worth

ReputationRep:

Warning points:3

??!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!11

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amnah1995)
    If ur trying to help....some ppl are not worth
    Worth what?

Worth finishing te sentence?

But yeah, I find most people who ask for help are just attention seekers, or will just end up relying on you because they're too pathetic to sort their own problems out.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.